Beforehand 8

September 19th, 2018 8:30 P.M.

"Michael, before you go to the salvaging room, we need to talk. About last night." Henry said, Michael nodded.

"What is it?"

"That animatronic, there's something you need to know about it. About... who it is." Michael looked up,

"W-who? What do you mean? That one was possessed too? I mean... I noticed the decaying corpse in it but..." Michael trailed off, Henry nodded,

"Yes, it is possessed. Possessed by the corpse's owner."

"And who's that?"

"Do you know what animatronic that was originally?"

"Yeah, Springbonnie... why?"

"Think about it Michael. What was the more... infamous thing the animatronic was used for? Or should I say... Used by?" Henry narrowed his eyes. Michael thought for a second, slightly annoyed at the pronoun game Henry was playing, when it hit him.

"M-my father... he u-used the Springbonnie suit to... w-was th-that..."

"Yes. That animatronic is possessed by William Afton, and has been for at least 30 years." Michael's black eyes widened,

"Oh my god..." Henry nodded, Michael clenched his fists.

"We should've killed that monster while he was down."

"Don't worry Michael, I have all of this handled. You can go to the salvage room now." Michael nodded, but stopped.

"How's T-Bone doing?"

"He's in critical condition, but alive. The doctors say that he'll most likely make it." Michael nodded and went down.

-***-

The marionnette moved quietly down the street, obscured by darkness. She moved in silence, no one was aware of her presence. She didn't really know where she was going, she was just... wandering. The puppet's eyes flicked around, she quietly wondered about the other animatronics that had been within Fazbear's Fright, had they survived? She only held concern for two of them, the third, she hoped, was a pile of ash and shattered bones. She heard footsteps and ducked into an alley. A black and grey bear stood before her, it had a single gold eye that let off a comforting gold glow. It began to play soft music, it reminded the puppet of wear she used to reside. She closed her eyes, letting out a mechanical sigh. When she opened her eyes, the bear began to move closer.

Then something happened,

It was so quick, all she saw was the bear's chest opening, something shooting out, and darkness.

-***-

"You have completed the maintenance checklist and may proceed with the salvage, well done. End Tape." Michael stared at the animatronic before him. The odd clown hadn't moved much, be he knew she was watching.

How is she separated from the others? Michael wondered, he turned around and began to leave.

"You really don't know who your employer is... do you?" a calm voice hissed, sounding almost amused,

"Huh?" Michael whirled around, the animatronic was now sitting up, her bright green eyes illuminating her chipped, painted face.

"It's rather amusing... you're completely clueless."

"And you aren't?" the animatronic clown giggled, but didn't answer. Michael narrowed his eyes,

"How are you... seperate from the... o-others?" the clown girl let out an irritated sigh,

"They... betrayed me. Now they're on their own. But if I see them again mark my words... it won't end well." she growled. Michael took a nervous step back.

"W-why are you here?" Michael then asked,

"I heard your call." she answered ominously. Michael tilted his head,

Call? What the..?

Their exchange continued for a few moments until Michael left, the conversation consisted of Michael asking questions, and his "little" sister answering vaguely. He walked back up stairs, nervous and confused,

Why were they all coming here? And what did Henry want with them?