oo2

oo2

Baekhyun took one look of his surroundings before letting out a dejected sigh. "I'm lost."

He was on the train, going home from his uncle's place, and he fell asleep during the trip. He was woken up by one of the train guards at the last station and though he wanted to just ride back, it was already the train's last trip and he had to wait 'til morning for the next one. He planned to take a bus back but then he didn't know where the bus stop was. It was his first time to be on that place.

Perhaps it wasn't his lucky day because his phone was already out of the battery so he couldn't even call his parents or his friends to pick him up. His stomach growled due to hunger and even though he had money, there weren't any nearby food establishments that were still open. And it wasn't even nine in the evening yet. He wondered if he was still in South Korea.

He decided to retrace his steps and go back to the train station before he could get any farther. He would just probably wait 'til the first train in the morning so he could go home. He hoped that there weren't any bad guys around the place. Well, the streets were pretty much deserted and it seemed like he was the only one walking around.

He sat down at one of the benches in the waiting area when he got back to the station. He was thankful that the lights were still on or he would've trembled in fear of the darkness. He slept too much inside the train so he reckoned he could still be up for hours. Though he was all alone, he didn't feel threatened or scared.

Until he heard the sniffing and sobbing of a girl somewhere near him.

Baekhyun swallowed hard and tried to keep himself calm. There wasn't a ghost around here, right? There's just no way that they were true. He tried to ignore the sound but it sounded so real. A bit confused and curious, he looked around to see where it was. The more he listened to it, the more it sounded like it came from an actual person.

He stood up from his seat and cautiously walked towards the closed ticketing booth. The crying was coming from behind there. He was sure that it wasn't some kind of fictional being so he moved closer. His eyes widened a bit when he saw a girl sitting on the floor, hugging her knees as her body shook from sobbing.

"Hey, are you alright?" Baekhyun suddenly asked, which caused her to gasp in surprise. Her head snapped up and her eyes rounded when she saw him.

She was wearing a plain light blue shirt, faded jeans and white sneakers. Her hair was tied messily in a ponytail and her face was wet with tears. Her eyes were red and swollen from crying and she looked about the same age as him. Baekhyun thought that despite her appearance right now, she was pretty. He also noticed that she had a large backpack beside her.

"Did you run away?" He couldn't help but ask.

The shock on her face became a scowl. "Mind your own business." She harshly wiped the tears on her face with the back of her hand.