oo4

oo4

Yoojin was already far away from the university but she kept on walking and Baekhyun continued to follow her. It was suspicious that she didn't take her car to wherever she was going since the bitch always wanted to be treated like a queen. The deserted alley that she turned to led to a part of the city that Baekhyun never visited before.

Just one look at the shady establishments in the area and Baekhyun was sure that it wasn't a safe place to be in especially at that time of the night. A girl like Seo Yoojin shouldn't even be around this place, but she was walking like she had been in the area too many times to care.  What is she doing here?

Baekhyun almost thought that Yoojin wasn't going to stop until she halted just in front of one of the many bars in the area. But unlike the others, the place was rather high-end and classy. She entered the place like she owned it (perhaps it was one of their many businesses) since the bouncer even bowed to her. He really wanted to know what she was up to but he doubted whether he could get in.

Baekhyun waited for a few minutes near a streetlight from across the street and saw a few people coming in, three of them showing cards that seemed to be passes. He decided to try his luck and crossed the road to get to the bar. The bouncer spotted him with piercing eyes and Baekhyun forced himself to act cool and calm. He sauntered his way to the entrance but as expected, the bouncer blocked him from coming in.

"ID?" The burly man queried as he stared down at Baekhyun.

Oh shit. He only had his university ID with him. He was of legal age already but did they allow students to get in the place? Well, if this won't work, he would just resort to wait for Yoojin to come out or go home instead. He took his ID out reluctantly and handed it to the bouncer. The latter inspected it with suspicious eyes, glancing multiple times at Baekhyun and back to the card.

"You know the lady?" The bouncer suddenly asked.

Lady? Was he talking about Yoojin? Maybe it was her since the burly man probably knew that Yoojin was going to the same school as him. "Yeah, I know Yoojin." Baekhyun answered after a quick thought.

Upon hearing the tyrant's name, the bouncer's face lit up and handed Baekhyun's ID back. "Get in." he said and stepped aside.

Baekhyun nodded once and entered the glass doors. So Seo Yoojin probably owned the place or was a regular here since knowing her was already a pass to the place. When he got inside, it wasn't what he expected. Most bars and clubs he had been before had loud music welcoming the customers and a crowd of people. It was rather quiet inside with a few people talking in hushed tones on secluded tables. On the farthest sides were a line of private rooms. It was more like a place for private business matters than a bar.

He walked over to where the bartender was to order something to drink before he looked for Yoojin. It would be suspicious if he went there and not get something. He randomly ordered while his eyes scanned the rest of the place. She wasn't seated on any of the tables so she was probably inside one of the rooms. He didn't know why but he had a very strong feeling that he might find out something very important about Yoojin here.

After a while, he asked the bartender where the restroom was; it was an excuse for him to check the place out. He was glad that the restroom was near the line of private rooms but he doubted if he could get inside them. Yoojin surely wasn't the only one here and he might sneak in the wrong room. He followed the bartender's instructions and went to the restroom first to relieve himself.

The door was already halfway open as he got out but good thing he immediately spotted Yoojin coming out from one of the doors on his left. He went back in but kept a small crack open on the door to spy on her. He narrowed his eyes as he noticed that she had removed the coat she was wearing earlier. Apparently, she was wearing a midnight blue dress that seemed to be unusual to wear for someone like her. She often wore clothes that were elegant and conservative, yet still shouted her affluence so he was somewhat shocked to see that her flaunting her cleavage with her back completely exposed, not to mention that it was a little too tight.