day 6

DAY 6

"Today, we are going on a date," Mark announced proudly as he walked towards the kitchen to see Chaewon eating breakfast peacefully

"Today, we are going on a date," Mark announced proudly as he walked towards the kitchen to see Chaewon eating breakfast peacefully. He was actually excited to finally take a girl out on a date, even if his relationship with Chaewon isn't real.

She nodded at him teasingly, then laughed at how hyped he was for this date, "Okay, Idol."

"I rented a park just for us," he exclaimed pridefully. He thought that maybe this could make Chaewon fall for him, but she just laughed.

"You did that just for me? How cute," she giggled, plopping a grape in her mouth. A little flustered by her teasing, Mark nodded slowly. Laughing once again, she stood up and proceeded to get ready for their date, and Mark did the same.

As soon as they arrived in the park, it was completely empty besides the workers. Mark was getting a little too hyper as soon as they entered the park.

"CHAEWON!! NO LINES FOR THE RIDES!!" Mark jumped up and down, pointing to the rides like a little kid. He then stopped and frowned, "I forgot to tell you the other members are going here too."

"So I'm going to meet them?" she asked, tilting her head in confusion which made Mark smile a little because of her cuteness.

"Yes, but for now let's eat while we're waiting for them!" he shouted, bouncing up again. He ordered them two burgers and fries for them to share. Since Mark didn't get a drink for them, she insisted on getting some at the vending machine. Then, Chaewon came back with only one drink which surprised Mark.

"Here's your drink." Chaewon slid the cold Sprite in front of Mark.

"What about yours?"

"I'm not thirsty," she smirked suspiciously, and Mark just nodded and continued to eat his food. He cranked open the drink, taking a few sips after every bite.

"Now I'm thirsty," Chaewon smiled smugly, then took a drink out of Mark's sprite. As soon as she put the can down, Mark's face was a faint shade of pink and his mouth was formed into an 'O'.

"That was an... in-in-indirect kiss!" he yelped pointing to the can. Mark was so shook as he looked at Chaewon who wasn't even phased by what happened. "Do you realize what you just did?!"

"I just took a drink?" she chuckled at the boy's reaction. He was so riled up about them sharing a drink.

"Chaewon! I don't even share drinks with the other boys! I would be indirect kissing them!" he howled as the thought of him kissing the other boys made him blush a little in embarrassment.

"Idol quit overreacting!" she cackled and took another swig from his drink. At this point, she was so amused by Mark's excitement over the shared drink. She took a glance of him afterward, noticing his cute smile and rosy cheeks. Chaewon felt her heart beat a little faster, looking at the childish boy. Laughing at the situation, they both continued to feast on their burgers.

"Mark!" they both heard from a distance. Mark turned around to see the boys from Dream running towards him. They were all taken aback as they noticed Chaewon sitting right next to them.

Nervous, Mark didn't know what to tell them if they asked who she was. Heck, he didn't even let the boys know that he rented Chaewon for a month! If they knew that information, they would tease him non-stop.

"Hyung, who's this?" Jeno teased, patting Mark's back. They all knew about Mark's naive love life.

"This is—"

"Hello, I'm Chaewon," she interrupted as stood up and bowed to introduce herself. The boys returned introductions, keeping an eye on her. Sitting back down, she continued to be unbothered while eating her food.

"Chaewon what are you to Mark hyung?" Donghyuck asked abruptly, causing Mark to choke on a fry. He hoped they wouldn't ask him that, but that was one of the first things Hyuck was eager to know.

"He's my partner," she shrugged, putting the last piece of her burger in her mouth.

"Yah, partners?!" Mark's cheeks started to turn a deeper shade of pink. The boys knew something was off about Mark and Chaewon's "partnership," but they chose to ignore it because Mark's an open book.

"He's actually my customer," she teased which causes Mark to yell out of the blue.

"Customer?" Jeno cocked an eyebrow, even more interested in their relationship.

"CUSTOMER—" Mark yelled, but was cut off by Chaewon once again.

"Yes," was all Chaewon replied with, which made everyone laugh awkwardly. She wouldn't give anymore details, but soon enough Mark would have to admit that she's a rental girlfriend. For now, it's a secret between Chaewon and Mark.

The rest of the boys were suspicious over Chaewon. They didn't know her very well, but they felt something about her was off and mysterious. But, Mark liked it that way. He was her secret.