day 10

DAY 10

Mark was so eager for Sato's text

Mark was so eager for Sato's text. He constantly checked his phone ever 5 minutes just to see if she sent him a message.

But so far there was nothing.

He decided to distract himself by preparing some lunch for him and Chaewon. It felt like an  eternity that they haven't spent some alone time together, when it reality it's only been a few days. She's been busy with university and he can't blame that. When she'd come home, he'd already be at the studio.

Just as he thought about her, the door opened to see her suffocated in her brown winter coat. Mark thought that she looked extremely adorable.

"Stop staring at me Mark!" she teased as she took her boots off.

"I wasn't staring at you," he sighed as he motioned her over to the dining table. "I made us lunch!"

She sat at the table, and Mark planted a plate of fettuccine alfredo right infront of her.

"Oh my god, no way you made this!" she yelled in amusement. The look on her face was too cute for Mark to not admire her.

Right then and there, he felt a buzz in his pocket. He took out his phone and read a text from an unknown number.

+82 639 848291: Minhyung?

Chaewon's eyes softened as Mark was staring at his phone screen. She knew who just sent him a text, and suddenly she didn't really feel like eating anymore.