Jealous

Rosalie's POV

I watch throgh the window as Renessmee catches snowflakes. It has been one week since the Volturie visited us.She is the size of a 10 year old now.

   Bella and Edward smile and clap for her as she brings them her snowflake.

   Something stirs in my stomach. Jealousy. Since the day I met Roy, I have always wanted a child. But I was too childish and immature back then. The day still haunts me when thy beat me and threw me to the streets.

  I wanted to die, but Carlisle found me. Now I have a husband, a beautiful family, and a beautiful niece. But I would trade it all to be human with Emmet. Only to have a child of my own. Only to have my own baby to love.

  I turn away from the window. The jealousy being too much to watch what I want so bad, but have it not be mine. The white living room welcomed me into the present.

  With my vampire hearing, I could hear Carlisle upstairs in the bathroom. I know what you are thinking, vampires don't need the bathroom. He must be stocking it with human supplies for Renessmee.

  I run with VS. (Vampire Speed) to the hallway upstairs. Carlisle is actually stocking the bathroom.

  I must be hard as stone and a stone expression because As he looks up, he notices my distress. "Oh, Rosalie. What troubles you?" He asks.

  I shake my head. My burning throat gives me an excuse to go. "I am going to go hunting" I mummer, knowing he will hear me clearly.

   I run with VS to the room across the hall. I jump at the window. Bella's praise to Renessmee stabbs my ears. "That is so pretty Nessie" Her voice sings. Jealousy overcomes me and I dash to the sound of a wildcat's throbbing pulse.

Like my story? I hope you do! I out all my good stories on hold so I could write this. I really hope that this can be as good as my other stories.

Vote!

Comment!

Follow!