Arrest?

Esme's POV

Automaticly, my children are in place. Bella and Edward are playing with dolls on the floor with Renessmee, like thy have been there all along. The TV gets turned on to a chick-flick and Emmett and Rosalie snuggle on the couch. Alice and Jasper are at the piano, playing a soft duet.

  I smile and head to get the door. A short man is standing there in a police suit. He has stubble hairs all over his face and his hair on his head is nearly gone. His grey eyes scram unhappy.

  "Are you Mrs.Cullen?" he asks. I nodd politely. "Please, come in" I say, warmly. He comes in and smiles at my family. We take a seat on the couch while Carlisle featches some coffee.

  He stirs in his sugar as Carlisle sits next to me, his arms around my shoulders. "Might I ask your business here Sir? I am Carlisle Cullen, and thus is my Wife, Esme" He says.

  The cop nodds. "I am Alan Harvey but you can call me Mr. Harvey" He says. "I am here because I have reports of a highly suspicious shopping spree an Alice Cullen had" He says.

  Our masked happy faces seem more and more fake.

  "Ahh, you see, this is a big misunderstanding, out daughter loves to shop. She was just buying some things for her sisters" Carlisle says, gesturimg to Rose " Baby" He finishes.

  The cop nods. "Yes but, we are afraid that Alice Might be stealing that money because it is awfully suspicious that a teenager as young as herself has over 1,000 dollars to spend on baby stuff" He says. We nodd.

  "Alice! Do come here please!" I call.

Cliffhanger! That is all for a while!

Peace love and Cookies!

Puppy Out!