Bottoms Up

Rosalie's POV

I am in no hurry to return to The house and hear how perfect Renessmee is. They have no idea how much they rubb it in!

   The sun peeks through the trees. Making a beautiful scenery, and setting me to sparkles.

  I guess I have to go one way or another. I go closer to the house and listen.

  Bella and Edward must be gone inside because I hear movement in the kitchen part of the couch. I smell wolf. Jacob mustve taken Renessmee to the reserve. 

   I sigh in relief and go inside. Esme, Alice, Bella, Edward, Emmett, Alice, Jasper, and Carlisle are waiting by the door as I walk in.

  "Rosalie! Quick!" Carlisle cries, taking my steel elbow and leading me to the kitchen. On the island there is a glass with purple liquid inside.

  We sit down and stare at the glass. Carlisle grabbs my hands and looks me in the eyes.

  "Rose, This is a serum that you can drink and it will allow you to bear children. You will have to have Daily injections to keep your stomach human, but otherwise.." Carlisle countied, but I wasn't listening. My ears had stopped working. Time slowed around me.

   His words put images in my head of a baby girl and a baby boy. Emmett's dark hair gifting the girl and my blonde hair on the boy. Half Vampire, Half Human.

  Renessmee and The girl playing Dolls. Emmett and the boy being reckless and smashing rocks.

  "Rose? Here! Take a sip" Carlisle's voice pulled me out of my trance. I grabbed the glass and gulped it down.