Word is out

Renessmee's POV

  I go back into the room. I had heard Aunt Alice's whines of defeat. Why?

  In the other room, Auntie Alice wasn't there. I headed over to Grandpa Carlisle. I put my hand on his cheek..

Where is Auntie Alice?

He laughed. "She had to go away for the day. Are you hungery?" He asked. I sighed and nodded. "I guess" I said.

  He hands me A metal glass with a metal straw, and I cant Bute through it. I gulp down the hot, heavy liquid. Soo yummy!

  Mommy drifts in the room with Daddy. "Hi Daddy! Hi Mommy!" I say. They laugh and sit down with me. Daddy quck jumps up. "They took Alice?" He says.

  Rose and Emmett are suddenly right infront of us. "They took Alice?" Emmett asked, clenching his fists.

  Grandpa Carlisle nodded and opened his mouth to speak, but Emmett interrupts.  "Let's go kill him and take back Alice"

   Jasper is by his side in no time. "I second this decision" He declares in a loud voice.

  "I think I do" I said, shyly. I didn't really know what they were talking about. Everyone laughs, lighting the dark mood.

  "Now, Now, Children. Settle Down..They are going to speak with Carlisle's Employer and she should be released this evening at the Best" Esme explains. The hard mood eases up even more. Except for my rough uncle.

  "Still! He deserves to die for messing with the Cullens" Emmett declares obnoxiously.

  Rose pulls him into a sitting position. "No!" She says, playfully slapping his arm. He smiles ear to ear.

  Oh well, at least my family is happy... except for Alice.