Baby Money

Alice's POV

After Charlie left, I jumped in my yellow Porsche Edward got me for my birthday. I headed to the nearest designer clothes store.    

    It took me out of town and into Seattle. Sometimes I hate Forks.

  Anyway, I finally found a store called 'Baby Bloom' I went inside. There wa tacks and racks of beautiful, designer baby clothes. I found about 400 dollars in clothes.

  The store Clark gave me my 40 bags. I grabbed huge bags and baskets. Then I stuffed all the bags inside them. The clerk watched me suspiciously.

  I scoffed at her glare and got out of the store. I put the 4 giant bags in the backseat of my Porsche.

  Then I drove to another store. It was called 'Baby Block' It was. a baby toy store. I looked around for ever. Than I picked out blue and pink toys.

  I spent about $100 in 'Baby Block' The man at the outlet gave me my 11 bags full of toys. I put those in my Porsche. Oh my goodness I am going to have so much fun!

  But I am not going home yet!

  I have to buy Maternity clothes for Rose! I mean yes, she is going to only be pregnant for about a mounth but still!

*****

I am out for about 1 more hour. I get unpacked and collapse. That was a rush.

--------------------------

So Hi! Sorry for a short chapter and it was a little weird but I wanted you guys to know what Alice was up to in the whole Baby Clothes Sceem and I will try to update more today but I am busy :( Sorry!

Peace, Love, and Dauntless Cake!

Puppy Out!