Your to cute to mad at Ch 6

(Not my pic!!!)

My pov

After the locker room incident everyone was in there seat waiting for someone izuku sat in a seat right behind bakugo izuku had his ear up because he loved the wolf to much when bakugo looked at him it was and angry look. he was short tempered wolf but he wasn't angry at izuku it kirashima who pissed him off but he gave and angry looking to izuku. because he couldn't give him a look of remorse so he gave a pissed off look. because he that bad at showing his feelings .he only showed angry and pride so people would be scared of him but the only person he loved was now caught in his angry and pride he didn't want that. But izuku knows this and wasn't fazed he knew his childhood friend to well....

♢Katsuki pov♢

' WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME I LOVE HIM AND NOW HE'S FUCKING SCARED OF ME!!!!!' what the fuck have I done but this is the only look at can give him but every time I smell his scent I just want to kiss him just like when we were kids I want to hold him but now hes fucking caught up in My fucking rampage and angry but I don't won't him to I'm sad over a fucking bunny but he my bunny and I love that bunny and when I looked into those green doe eyes some who I didn't see fear I saw happiness and I was so fucking surprised when he looked me me straight in the eye and said " I forgive you" and hugged me and I immediately hugged back because I get to smell him he smelt like milk chocolate and a bit of cinnamon. And once izuku let go so did I and I said " I'm sorry for yelling at you in pe"

♡Izuku pov ♡

"I'm sorry for yelling at you in pe"what ? You didn't yell at me you yelled at kirashima?. "I was confused wait did he think I cried because i though he yelled at me ." wait if you knew I yelled at kirashima why we're crying!!"oh I cried because you yelled directly in my ears and it hurt you ears are sensitive!"Ughhhh just sit down deku the teacher coming in" OK!"

I didn't know are teacher was for this period but once he came in the student sat down and the noise level lowered and the one and only ALL MIGHT CAME AHHHHHHHHHHH I SO FANGIRLING CALM DOWN IZUKU ok calm down " Oi deku stop bouncing in you seat before your ass break the damn chair " gasp" kachan did you just call me fat OMG why !!!" I started fake crying just to make him feel bad and it worked!!!

Kachan said he was going to buy me "carrot !!!" Ops I said that out loud I heard someone giggle and say " what was that Izuku " I started blushed and I looked at all might he looked like the whole class was trying to hold back laughing then all might asked me to say that one more time and u blushed and said " carrots! !!! " the whole class was laughing saying " I was a cute bunny boy" that made me blush and the laughter died .

Down and all might said we will be going up against class 1B

"hmm........ I wonder what class 1b is like"

" they must be nice!!!!"

♥️ katsuki pov ♥️

" ugh deku!! not everyone is nice there probly some snobby brats "ughh hes to pure and innocently oblivious !!!! then fucking all might came in and and said "class 1b is ready"and the class got up and change to partners and of course and picked deku because

he.is mine

'point blank preiod' I thought to myself and we left went to back to reality I really do wonder what class 1B is like there probably going to try to steal my deku im going rip them apart even if I get expelled deku is mine and will stay mine .

So all might said were going ton have to share the locker rooms with class 1B and I'm sharing mine with deku because he's my partner and I'm have to buy him carrots after school ugh

(I'M PUTTING SHINSO IN THIS CAUSE HE BEST BOI)

MY POV

" hey so are you from class 1a too" it was shinso bakugo new him well because he been here longer that Izuku and he pisses bakugo off

"Ya my name is izuku midoriya nice to meet you-"

"Shiso . Shinso hitoshi"

" nice to meet you shiso!!"

" DEKU COME ON BEFORE WERE LATE AND STOP TALKING TO THAT SLEEP DEPRIVED CAT!"

" kachan that mean you meany !!"

I'm sososososo sorry about kachan .kachan is jealous because your more handsome than him!!" In izukus pov he's just giving harmless complimentsbut in shinso pov they were everything and katsuki just being and angry boi

"WTH DEKU COME ON !!!!!" Katsuki started to get angry

" bye and you can call me izuku if you want "

"Ya bye izuku..............." for shinso poor boi felt heat rise on his face he was in love

" your to nice izuku" what no your just to mean kachan! I'll teach you how to be nice and you can come to my house and I'll invite everyone I can and we'll have a sleep over it going to be amazing and I'll invite hitoshi to!!!" Izuku had so much excitment in is voice

'Ughhh why can't it just be me and you .you pure cinnamon roll we could have done so many things together by are selves " and my mom's not home she on a trip some where she will be gone about a week or 2 "izuku he really oblivious

' DEKU WTF WE LITERALLY COULD HAVE FUCKED!!!!'is the ony thought in Katsuk s head

"Ughhhh deku......."

"Yessssss kachan ??"

"Your to cute to bring mad at.........."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Ok so tomorrow is my birthday and I will probably publish then or make it after school

This is my longest chapter :1036 words

♧Bye and I hope you enjoy♧