izuku parents ch 9

(Izuku after the promise he made and katsuki )
Izuku pov 🐰🐰

After I got home I saw mommy so I ran up to her and gave Her a big and a bright smile and I heard her laugh and asked" why are you so happy sweetie " she said smiling back at me" well I told kachan about us moving!!" Well shouldn't you be said sweetie? " she asked confused why I was so happy " No because kachan said that we will meet again when we are older and he said that we will be mates!!" I said excitement in my voice then I looked back up at mommy and she looked pale and her eyes life less so I asked" mommy ìwhat wrong??"once I said that she started to become less dull and said" nothing sweetie ..... I'm about to cook you favorite dinner hunny katsudon!!!!" And when she said that my smile came Bach and quiet gave her the brightest smile ever " YAYA YAYA I CAN'T WAIT mommy can you tune the computer on for me so I can watch all might!!!" OF course sweetie "

TIME skip!! To 12:00 pm because why not

My pov 🎭
" WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE SAID HE WILL BE MATE'S WITH THAT WOLF!!!!! " hisashi said anger and rage spilling though his mouth because we're they live Wolfves were wild pack animals they were crude and merciless that why they are split into two secession wolves and bunnies .the wolves were the creatures who were treated like shit .like they were nothing the this world " HUNNY THAT WHAT HE SAID I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO HE WANTS TO BE MATES-" AND I TOLD YOU HE NOT GOING TO BE MATE'S WITH THAT WILD PACK ANIMALS!!!!! " hisashi had enough he slapped inko in the face and knocked onto the floor. started the kick her in her stomach. "hisashi p-please stop i-im sorry*cough *cough*"Inko started to spit up blood that when she heard a faint call.

"Mommy?"

That's it for today I am out my peeps and

Keep on shinning like the emerald you are💚💚