sleepover pt 1ch 12

Katsuki pov
Today we were all scolded except deku for teaching him curse word and making him cry . " WELL IT WASN'T MY FLIPPING FAULT YOU WERE TO ONE WHO MADE HIM CRY!"I was in an argument with this round face bitch .

" well I'm not the one ruining this pure bean with curse words !" Godame I don't have time for this bitch I have to walk deku home before and Oldman try to grab him like when we were kids I had to kick ass. I was a fucking gangster ass kid growing up Dame . I continue walking out down the hallway to go meet the pack like always and walk deku home

I made to the back of the school where we normally meet up and I see deku standing there telling them something and them agreeing .' It must be about that Fucking sleepover grrrrrr why can't it just be me and your like old times -WAIT AM I WHINING OH FUCK NO "I walked up to the pack and they all lined up straight and I grabbed izuku and petted him on the head 'sooooooooooo soft'😻 I heard a awww and I looked and see Mina cooing at deku but I don't mind he looks like he enjoying himself and .because I know dekus gay.(don't ask how I know )

" so today we are walking deku home ok??"I told them because after school me and the pack usually hang out at the library and mostly I help these idiots study for test or there homework . " hey kachan ~heh that such a childish name !!"denki said Mina sero and kirashima nodding in agreement " tch SHUT FUCK UP ASK FU-FLIPING DEKU WHY HE CALLS ME THAT! "
so they did deku was in front of us I we were watching him .so those fucking idiots walked up to him .

Mina pov ; 3

heh he told us to ask deku so we did " hey midoriya i have question?!"
He Stoped and turned to us in saw the boys take a good sniff and blush ' idiots ' so here it is why do you call bakugo" kachan ?"He looked me straight in the eyes and giggled and said" because when ever I tried to call him katsuki he would get mad and say "shut up deku so I just thought he liked the nickname I gave him and I always call him that!!' Hmm they seem pretty close wonder if there childhood friends!! otp!!!!' " thank midoriya ~kun"

Katsuki pov

That bitch .......

TIME SKIP to midoriya house
------------------------------------------------------
Izuku pov
" HEY momma I'm home " I whispered yelled I know how sensitive her ears can be ." I'M in the kitchen sweetie how was scholl!" She said " Amazing today I finally get to see kachan again!!" Saw momma face paled like she was remembering something. But it regained color again and she smiled and said " that great sweetie now to take a shower and I'm making katsudon today" OK!!"i went up the stairs to take a shower and brush my teeth 'I love katsudon!'

Inkos pov
'I just hopes he happy with Katsuki and that he doesn't come back soon I hope............'

Katsuki pov
Time skip to the day before Friday
----------------------
Ughh Deku was talking to everyone in class 1A other then me it like he ignoring me or something 'well it's not like I care anyway!!but I'm lonely.......' I saw Deku run in the class room and look directly at me 'wtf?!?'out of nowhere he came over and hugged me I blushed at the sudden hug but hugged

back."why is kachan sad ?"he asked looking me in the eyes."tch it's nothing!"I looked at him and saw he gave me puppy eyes .those round doe puppy eyes those eyes the I love so much.'ughh how can say no to that face hmm '"ughhhh fine!just stop giving me that face "yayyy!!"tch nerd"well um you see Iwantyoutotalktomeinsteadofeveryoneelse!!"I said as quick as possible so I won't humiliate myself in front of him but I guess I did because I heard him say "awwww" leavening the sweetest scent probably trying to make me happy and it sure as hell is working I just want to mark him right here right now and make him mine but I have more self control.