class 1B ch 7

🎭My pov 🎭
The only thing going though izuku head is the sleepover and katsuki. Katsuki is always in izukus head no matter what but he has to plan and then he can think about katsuki. Izuku plan is to have sleepover at his place he is going to to invite class 1a and of course his new friend shinso' it was going to be amazing 'izuku thought but. What if some l.o.v. kids ruin the party (but that's in another part😈) "Oi deku stop daydreaming!"Katsuki said in a soft but loud voice so couldn't hurt izukus ears again. "OH!sorry kachan" tch come nerd legs get going before were late " ok!"

TIME SKIP THE GYM!😉
OK so class 1b is

Yosetsu awasa
Itsuka
Ibara
Shihai
Monona
Sen kaibara
Kinoko
Tetsutetsu
(I'll get half of the rest I want in the story next chapter! )

"ALL RIGHT STUDENT THIS IS A 1 V 1 BATTLE BETWEEN ONE OF THE MOST FLEXIBLE STUDENT IN EACH CLASS "all might voice said booming thought the gym and class 1 b had there secret weapon and they planning on sending over monoma to pisse off class but itsuku scolded them .kaibara he may be all mature and shit but that man can hit a mager split .so let's see what going on with class 1A " Oi who's going to do the 1 v 1 !!"Katsuki yelled clearly annoyed of fucking monoma giving him and fucking look."Me!!" So izuku i think your going up against kaibara " todoroki said usual monotone voice " yeah ill go ask if there ready!!"So with that Izuku hopped over to class 1B and was meet with itsuka" hello!!"

"Hi my name Itsuka nice to meet you !"

Nice to meet you my names izuku midoriya and I was wo-"

"IF you going to lose well of course you a bunch o-"

💥 SMACK💥

"I'm sorry " she bowed and walked away with the boy

And so me and kaibara walked to all might and he looked so not all might so izuku asked in the most motherly voice " are you okay?" Ah yes young midoriya just a condition " okay I hope you stay okay! 😁"all might blushed at the sight of how caring he is

"Okay so today in the out side arena were testing your flexibility so

"EVERYONE OUT THE DOOR !"Izuku was so happy his ears were down when all might yelled he would have ear damage so with that Izuku and kaibara talked before the competition
" hi nice to meet you kaibara my names izuku midoriya and I hope we cold be friends after the competition!!" Sure so I was wondering could I walk you home after school to you know get to know each other " SURE that sound fun and hope you can come to my sleep over Saturday " sure see you after school " yeah see you after school"

And wit data katcookie made a new enemy
Bye and I hope you look out for a new story I'm making tomorrow!