the challenge ch 8

My pov 🎭
" HELLO STUDENTS FROM CLASS 1A AND 1B . TODAY WE ARE GOING HAVE A CHALLENGE BETWEEN KAIBARA AND YOUNG MIDORIYA! !!!!!!!" all might said right now the students are sitting on the stand while Kia and izuku are standing face to face at each other in the area

" THE FIRST CHALLE-*cough*cough *all might spits a little blood *.............ah much better ok the first challenge is a front aerial "
The first one was was easy
"The second side aerial"
They second easy
" third full twist "
Izuku did that with ease but Kia had a little trouble
" The forth challenge Doble full"
The challenges were getting easier for izuku but even more harder for kai in till he actually made to the last challenge
"And the last challenge is a triple tuck and if you won't to give up on this one go ahead it's very hard"
But izuku or Kia didn't want to give up so izuku did it first he had a little trouble between the second tuck but he made it to the third
But kai he made it though the two tucks with ease but the third he fell down and broke his ankle
" OMG are you Ok do you need to go to the nurse!!!!"Izuku said
" ah Tetsutetsu may you plz take your class mate to the nurse !!!!!!" All might worry in his voice
" AH YES SIR!!!!LET'S GO KAI" Tetsutetsu picked kai up bridal style and ran him to the nurse
" ah well I guess we will call it a tie you today and once we have kai we can see if we can settle this"
" oh ok..........😢😢"
" A-AH young midoriya!! it's alright it's not your fault " yagi hugged izuku because he felt bad for him and he's adrorable
" ok I trust you all might!!"😁😁
Awwww is what you would have heard from all might and 1a and 1b " Oi deku let's go!!!" B-but kachan " no buts get your little bunny tail over here deku!!" Kachan leave my bunny tail alone !" Tch" let's go " ok ........ Bye all might! " .............good bye young midoriya!!!"😅?
Izuku ran up to katsuki and they walked to the locker room to the showers
" hey guys wait up!!!" Zooming down the hallway was kirashima and Tetsutetsu (in this story there brothers)" Hello kira~kun and ?"Ah!you can call me Tetsutetsu " ah Hello tetsu~kun" so izuku where are you going!"kirashima asked" OH I'm going to the showers with kachan!"
" kachan?"the brother said in unison " yes that a nickname that I gave kachan when we were younger since he calls me deku all the time " oh well do mind if we call you deku" Tetsutetsu asked "oh of course we are friends after all !!" 😱😱😱this was kirashima and Tetsutetsu faces when he said "friends" OMG ARE YOU OK well since you don't look ok I can invite you to the showers with us" OF COURSE WE WILL JOIN!" OK follow me then and now screaming " yes sir"
NOW izuku caught up with katsuki with Tetsutetsu and kirashima They all walk in first izuku but katsuki stopped Tetsutetsu and kirashima so they can "talk" katsuki growled it was a warning growl but scary as hell " I don't know what you guys are trying to do but I'm not buying any of it got and if you lay one finger on him I will cut those finger off and shove them right down your throat got.it" y-yes sir " Alright let's go"
" hey what took you guys so long?" Katsuki nudged them " nothing just a-and friendly chat " OH ok then let's ok I already towels here " so izuku do you know where you locker is ?" Kirashima asked" ah yes it number 50" O that right in between katsuki and me and Tetsutetsu on the other side of me so we're locker buddies 😁" wow that so cool!" I'm going to strip now" 😤😤" ok" they said

So izuku started to strip done to his panties yes he wears panties they are green lace panties " O-oi deku are those panties y-yes now stop stareing pervert " oh crap sorry" they look nice on you izuku" Thanks tetsu~kun " tch" now izuku is taking off the panties and walking to the showers then after that he will relax in the hot spring u.a has in the school " hey kachan? " what deku? " can you get my back plz" sure " Tetsutetsu and kirashima are already in the hot springs so it's just katsuki and izuku "Thanks kachan " your welcome useless deku" he heh I love you kachan" S-SHUT STUPID DEKU" katsuki started to even more flustered " hey deku" yes kachan? " do- do you remember are promise" yeah !" REL-" the one where I promised I will come back! " no the other one " what other one..........?" N-nothing" ' what the fuck how can he forget dammit ! It's fine I'm sure it will come back to him I wonder what did happen when every left here his father never really liked me I wonder if that old man did something to him' katsuki thought "

Cliffhanger I hope you enjoy and fair well!!!!!!!!!! ~
#bunmight