IV

Previously

Lucia pretends to think it over and then agrees. They then decide to wait for Ryuu to come to Lucia's room.

Finally, after what felt like forever, there was a knock on the door. Then the door opens and Ryuu enters the room.

"Hey, I thought I would come in and check up on you." Ryuu says while walking up to Lucia. "What's that?" He points to Hanon and Rina's letter.

"Hanon and Rina sent me a letter. I was wondering... If you'd... Would you... Can I... Actually, why don't you just read the letter instead?" Lucia stuttered out.

Lucia hands him the letter. He's quiet while he reads. It couldn't have taken more than a few seconds, but it felt like hours. Finally he looked up at Lucia.

"I want to say no, but Rina and Hanon would have a good reason for this. So... I'll let you go-" Ryuu gets interrupted by Lucia cheering. "On the condition that I-" He cuts himself off to look at Sora. After a couple of seconds he nods to himself. " I and Sora get to go with you. And no Kaito. You came back to get over your heartache. I'm not gonna let you go and hurt yourself by seeing him got it. Those are my conditions. If you don't agree you don't go." He states firmly.

"Fine, I can agree to that. Just... If I do end up bumping into him... Let me talk to him, okay?" Lucia says hesitantly.

Ryuu looks upset at the mear thought. "You aren't gonna purposefully bump into him, are you?" He looks sceptical.

"No, I won't."

"Okay then, let's get going." Ryuu says as he walks out the door.

Sora and Lucia follow after him. Sora swims up ahead beside Ryuu. They whisper quietly about something Lucia can't hear.

"Alright I'm gonna go up ahead of you two to tell everyone about what's gonna happen." Ryuu says while turning back to look at Lucia. "Maybe I'll kick Kaito's ass while I'm there." He mutters the last part to himself, but Sora hears him.

"Go easy on him will ya," Sora bumps his shoulder with her own and Lucia feels a pang in her chest.

"Take good care of her Sora," Ryuu says as he swims away.

"Don't worry so much lover boy," she teases.

They can see Ryuu sputtering from up ahead before he's out of sight.

Sora turns to Lucia and grins. "Now then let's get you all packed up and ready to go Princess."

I'm super sorry I haven't updated in a while and that my chapters are getting shorter and shorter. Quick question though. Who do you want Lucia to end up with? You can say any of the guys in the anime. I would prefer you guys choose between Ryuu and Kaito but I'm fine with whatever.