V

Sorry I haven't updatd in a while. I've had a lot of stuff going on but that isn't really an excuse. I'd actually almost thought about dropping this fanfic all together but I wouldn't do that to you guys. Anyways, on to the story!

Previously

Sora turns to Lucia and grins. "Now then let's get you all packed up and ready to go Princess."

After a hour of packing Lucia is exhausted. She has had a very eventful day and wanted to take a nap.

"Sora *yawn* do you mind if I *yawn* take a quick little nap before we *yawn* go?"

Sora chuckles and replies. "Go on ahead. I have some things to take care of before we go anyways. I'll wake you up when we have to leave, alright?"

"Hmm," Lucia says, already half asleep.

Sora just smiles and swims out of her room.

A couple of hours later Sora shakes Lucia by the shoulder.

"5 more minutes," Lucia grumbles into her pillow.

Sora sighs, "Don't you wanna go to the surface? It's half a days swim to get there and the longer you wait the more theres a chance that someone will try to stop you."

Finally, after a few more minutes of Sora convincing Lucia to get up, the pink pearl princess rolled out of bed.

Sora made Lucia look a bit more presentable before she took Lucia by the hand and they swam away from the castle.

After 13 and a half hours, they finally made it to the surface where Ryuu, Rina, and Hanon were waiting for them.

"What took you guys so long?" Rina asked once they were dry and looked like humans.

"I had stuff I needed to take care of and Lucia was tired." Sora answered after Rina and Hanon had hugged both Sora and Lucia.

"Well anyways, there is something we wanted to tell you Lucia!"

"What is it?" Lucia looked at Hanon and Rina.

"Kaito remembers you!"

Sorry it took me so long to update!