VI

Previously

"Kaito remembers you!"

"What?" Lucia's eyes widen in shock. She couldn't believe it, Kaito remembers her!

"Well, he kind of remembers you. After you left, Kengo mentioned to Kaito that you two were dating. After that Kaito started remembering bits and pieces of when you two were dating." Hanon rubs her neck sheepishly.

"That's better then not remembering me at all!" Lucia exclaims. She hugs Hanon and Rina, squealing excitedly.

She turns to hug Sora too but she isn't there. Confused, she looks around and  spots both Ryuu and Sora sitting atop the rocks, Ryuu's head buried in Sora's shoulder. Sora has her arm rapped around him, rubbing his shoulder.

She feels another pang in her chest and she doesn't know why.

Slowly, she makes her way over to them. She doesn't know why, but she really wants to know what is going on, and why are the two of them hugging.

When she's close enough, she can hear Ryuu and Sora talking.

"It's okay, you're gonna be okay," Sora whispers.

"It's like, everytime I think I can be happy, it's snatched away. And it spreads to people I care about." Ryuu whispers back.

'What did he mean by that?' Lucia wonders. She had stopped where she stood.

Sora uses the hand that was rubbing his arm to smack him upside the head.

"Ow," he grumbles, rubbing his head.

"That's the punishment dummies get. How many times have I told you that what happened wasn't your fault? If anything, what happened is on me. I should have known better." Sora has a small, sad smile on her face.

In return to her smack, Ryuu lifts his arm and lightly pats her cheek.

"It's not your fault either, dummy."

She just gives him a small laugh.

Another pang in Lucia's chest has her moving even closer.

"What are you guys talking about?" Lucia questions innocently.

Ryuu lifts his head from Sora's shoulder and sits up properly while Sora's arm drops from its place rapped around Ryuu.

"Nothing important," Sora smiles at me. Sora and Ryuu jump down from the rocks and Sora gives me a hug. "Congrats! You must be so happy!"

"Yeah, congrats Lucia," Ryuu says.

Lucia didn't know how to respond. Ryuu had liked her for a while and they were engaged, but Kaito remembered her!

"Lucia?" Lucia's eyes widen at the voice.

She turns around and sees him.

"Kaito?"

I'm cringing while writing this. I mean, like, poor guy! Just when he got his girl Kaito ruins everything for him! Again! And Lucia, seriously, pick a guy! Don't keep stringing Ryuu along! Anyways, who do you guys want Lucia to end up with? Pick any guy from the anime, I'm fine with it. Even one of the villans.