Chapter 7

Kacchan grew weaker by the second. I could slowly see the light escape his eyes, struggling to take another breath.

I kept shooting and suddenly it felt cold, as if the temperature had been lowered. Then something shot me to the side. I crashed into the wall. There was ice all around, making it hard for me to move.

I looked up and saw a guy with red and white hair. He had a big red scar on his left side.Giving me a stare of hatred. His arm was blue from ice slowly forming on his arm.

Wait I knew him. He was son to one of the best heroes to exist.

I struggled to escape from the ice but I tried to free my arm from the ice. Todoroki ran to Kacchan and moved him quickly through the battle trying to run him somewhere safe. He wasn't moving and was in bad condition. I could see Kacchan bleeding from his wounds.

The guy with black hair and  dark eyes came rushing in. He broke me out of the ice quickly before Todoroki came back.

"You can beat him. He has a weakness. I got a quick read of his mind. His past is the worst. Show him a illusion of her mother crying. It'll give him enough pain that you'll be able to get a few shots through."

He ran off and went right back into battle.
From the distance I could see Todoroki fighting some other villains. He was very powerful. He probably was able to take out 5 guys at the same time with no problem.

He quickly made his way to me. The whole floor was covered in ice. He gave me a quick stare and shot at me again.

I ducked it and tried getting closer to get a shot through but he was too quick. Each shot was harder to avoid.

"Your not as strong as you might think Todoroki. You have a weakness."

"You don't know anything about me."

He kept shooting. After so many fails attempts at being able to touch him I finally decided to use my quirk.

His mother was sobbing on the floor turning away from him. He stopped shooting and his face turned pale. He looked so petrified and stunned I thought he was going to fall apart in the middle of the whole battle.

I could see him tearing up but was still trying to keep himself together.

"M-m-mom?"

His voice cracked. I could hear the pain in his voice.

I took the opportunity and attacked him from behind with my blade. I was able to make a stab through his left side.

He screamed in pain, he was able to turn quickly and got a shot of ice at me. It hurt but it wasn't enough to knock me out.

He turned back to the scene of her mother but it had faded away. When he was able to understand what had happened he looked back at me.

"You shouldn't of done that."

This time he was really pissed. I could see him shaking on the floor trying not to scream from the pain. His side was bleeding but not enough to kill him. He looked at me with the most broken eyes I'd ever seen. It was as if I had just showed him one of his most painful memories.

He was ready to attack again when something stopped him. There was a loud crash and made everyone turn away to see what had caused it.

When the smoke faded away, the view of heroes had finally cleared up. The pro heroes entered and started capturing all the villains. Somebody had been able to escape and alert the authorities.

All the villains ran before they could get captured. Some tried fighting back but there was too many to battle at one. I ran to the portal as I felt heroes gaining up on me, trying to stop me. They shot at me but I was able to avoid each shot barely making it back to the portal.