Chapter 10

Things started to look up. My training went excellent thanks to Dabi. We had become very good friends. I guess you could say.

We weren't exactly friends. We just talked sometimes and he helped me with my quirk. It was still the closest thing I had ever had to a friend.

He even introduced me to another villain he tended to hang around with. She had a uniform of a school girl and blonde hair. Shed probably be one of the cutest villains to ever exist if it weren't for the her crazy eyes and almost maniac like personality.

Her name was Himiko Toga but I called her Miko for short. She hated the nickname and often gave me death threats to stop but I didn't care.  She often tested me to see who was crazier. As fucked up as I was, I had to admit that I wasn't as insane as Miko.

We weren't much friends like me and Dabi. Well I should stop calling them friends and more like allies. They probably didn't even care about me but no one ever had.

Still Dabi was there for me. Whenever I was feeling down or anything I could always talk to him. I never had that growing up, I mean except for my mom. I could always talk to her.

I thought about her a lot. Was she ok? Where did she think I was? Had Kacchan told her about the encounter with me at the battle a few months ago?

I hoped she was ok and not too sad. Even though I hated everyone in my life, my mom was the only person I cared about. She had been the only permanent thing in my life and her arms was the only place I ever felt safe. She kept me sane through everything I had went through. I know she wouldn't be happy at all with me. She'd probably despise me and never speak to me again but it didn't matter. I'd probably never see her again anyway. 

Still I thought what I would tell her if I ever did see her again. I know you'll forgive me one day mom. I'm sorry for everything I've done but I don't regret it and I'd do it again if I had the opportunity. Don't hate me mom. You may not understand why I did it but I had to. I got so tired of it. Please forgive me.

As for my new quirk, I had really gotten the hang of it. My new quirk was electric shock . I could eject green electricity from my hands to an extreme power. A punch I threw came with a immense amount of electricity that'd knock anyone out. All it took was one major punch to kill my opponent but I couldn't use it. I wasn't allowed to use too much of it  for the same reason that too much would kill me.

It was difficult considering I hadn't even had a quirk when I started out and now I had two. The thing about having more than one quirk is that you grow tired pretty easily. It's too much power for only one person especially for someone who never had one before.

I had to go to extreme measures to make sure that I wouldn't grow weak during battle. I tried everything from coffee to energy drinks just to stay awake during my training sections but I somehow managed.

Using two quirks at the same time is complete hell. Your head feels like it's getting crushed and your body aches with pain everywhere.

Dabi told me to avoid using both at the same time unless it was absolutely necessary.

Our next battle was a major one and this time we weren't going to take any chances.

We had created every weapon imaginable and somehow Shigaraki managed to recruit one of the most powerful villains on the planet. Some hadn't even come out of hiding since All Might became a pro hero, in fear they'd be captured for all their crimes in the past.

The reason I believe they even decided to fight with the villain league was the fact that they wouldn't be fighting alone this time. Although there'd be more heroes present so would there be more villains. We weren't out numbered and we were just as powerful.

Our biggest advantage was the Artificial Humans or Nomus like we called them. They were creatures created by the villain League with two or more specific quirks. They all were different based on size and color but they all had chunks of their brain exposed.

And as you may be asking why exactly I hadn't turned into a Nomu myself was because their creating process was different from mine. How they are created I had no idea but it wasn't the same as mine. They were pretty strong and hard to kill.

As for me, I had a pretty important role in all this. Although my mind was pretty fucked up I was still pretty smart. Since I had spent years admiring them, I knew almost everything about the pro heroes.

Our plan was to attack Musutafu, Japan. What had once been my home was now going to be destroyed. I didn't feel sorry at all. If anything I was glad it'd be destroyed. It had far too many undesirable memories.

It was a major city and attacking it was technically suicide but the villain League had grown much stronger since the last battle and it was time for the final battle.