Chapter 12

Kacchan was angrier than I ever had seen him.

I waited for him to throw the first punch but he didn't move.

"Todoroki told me about your quirk. So don't try anything I already know."
"Oh really?" I responded sarcastically

Then I grasped his head and shot him with my quirk, making the electricity make it to his brain.

He screamed in pain and threw me off with his quirk. As I fell backwards I could see him grasping his head with his arms trying to bare with the pain.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT DEKU."

We kept fighting. I used my quirk making him scream with pain. With every punch he threw at me, I ducked it. I moved to quickly for him to catch a punch.

I was able to pin him to the floor and held my knife close to his throat. He tried pushing me away but I had both his arms locked down.

"Don't fucking move unless you want me to cut one of your neck veins. Don't even try fighting me Kacchan. Forget it. The heroes are already gone. We've won. All Might will die soon"
"Your wrong Deku. You actually think I fucking came alone?"
"Huh?"

I looked up to the rest of the city around me. There was about over hundreds of UA students attacking the villains. The 1-A students making the best captures. Even where All Might would have been killed. They defended against the villains trying to get to him.

All Might started regaining strength and was able to fight again. There was still blood on his shirt but he held applied pressure with his left while battling with his right.
"NO NO NO FUCKING HELL. THEYRE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE HERE. WHAT THE HELL."

Kacchan was able to slip his hand and blast me off him. Shit I had been too distracted.

This time I was really angry. Everything was falling to shit. Even after all we had done it still hadn't worked. All the remaining villains had been fought by the UA students and even more pro heroes who had arrived.

"YOU FUCKING HEROOOOOES."

I blasted Kacchan with all my quirk. I wasn't supposed to use so many but I didn't care. I wanted him dead.

"AHHHHH DEKU STOP."

Kacchan screamed on top of his lungs.

I ran straight at him and grabbed him by the neck. Shocking him with even more.

"STOOOOP DEKU."
"You fucking deserve this Kacchan."
"PLEASE DEKU I DONT WANT TO DO THIS. JUST FUCKING STOP."

I didn't listen and kept watching as he screamed with even more pain. Then I saw tears roll down his cheeks.

"DONT FUCKING CRY. DEAL WITH THE PAIN."
"I-I-I'm not crying because of that. I-I-I'm so sorry Deku."

At that moment he fired up his hand and shot me over 50 feet up with in the air. I landed so hard it broke through the cement.

I couldn't move. My whole body was bruised up. Blood was dripping from my head. I had fourth degree burn all around my body. I felt so much pain I felt that this might be it. I had used too much of my quirk and Kacchans punch had probably been the hardest punch he had ever thrown.

I then saw Dabi rush in and pick me up. I yelled with pain.

"It's ok kid. It's gonna be ok."

He ran out holding me in his arms. He ran behind a building and started examining me.

"You're gonna be ok kid. Just breath. We'll leave soon. We just need to find the portal. God please just fucking breathe."

He started shaking uncontrollably as he looked all around him trying to find the way out without being spotted.

I could barely speak but I was able to breathe out a few words

"G-go Dabi. They'll capt-t-ure you. P-please just go."

"I'm not leaving you."

Sirens started going off. It was ambulances and police cars looking for the last of the villains running on the streets.

Dabi looked even more worried than ever. They would find us soon.

"D-dabi. Please Dabi. Please."

I felt everything go dark.
And finally took my last breath.