Ch.2

Barry's POV
I see Caitlin and I walk closer still being cautious just in case she try's anything. "Cait, is it really you?"
"Hey Barr, yeah it's me, why are you here" Caitlin says. I don't even answer her question and just run up to her hugging her tightly feeling like if I let her go I'll never see her again and lose the last friend I have. She sees my desperation and after the initial shock she hugs me back just as tightly. "Who am I talking to Caitlin or Frost."
"Actually both, over the last couple weeks me and Frost have come to some sort of agreement and now we've kinda merged I guess, so it's my personality mixed with hers." Caitlin says
"I'm so happy that you've finally learned how to use your powers, I know how long you've been struggling with this." Just as I say this she goes back into Caitlin form. "Also glad to see you back looking like Caitlin again." As I saw the face that I fell in love with that night at the karaoke bar but back then just didn't want to admit it since I was still with Iris. Just then I relied just how broken I've been with out her in my life and how I would do anything to have her back. "Caitlin please don't leave, the whole team just left me, I'm all alone and I just need somebody right now.  I've spent the last 2 weeks trying to find you and...." "wait a second, the team left you while your going through all this." Caitlin said. I could see on her face she was mad that the team did this. "Yeah and before they left Joe said he blamed me for Iris death, Julian and Cisco blamed me for you leaving because I did this to you in consequence of flashpoint. As for the rest of them they just had enough of everything." Right after I said this Caitlin hugged me tightly and her doing this made me realize that I hadn't been able to talk to anybody or really be able to hash my feelings out so I just started crying on her shoulder. Caitlin then started making soothing circles on the small of my back and held my  head to her. "I'm here for you and I promise I will never leave you. I don't blame you at all for what happened and I'm so happy you found me because I was to afraid to go see you because I was afraid you wouldn't want to see me again after I had helped Savitar" Caitlin said. "I don't care that you did that because I know that you were in a bad place with everything going on at the time. Caitlin I have something to confess to you, I can't live without you in my life. Not having you with me for the past few weeks has been one of the worst parts of it. I would do anything thing to have you back in my life because.... I love you Caitlin Snow." As I say this I pull her into a kiss and she doesn't resist. As we kiss we deepen it and put all the passion we have for each other into it. As we pull away Caitlin says something I will never forget, " I love you too, I've been wanting you to say that for a long time now." As we stand there in each other's arms we feel safe and secure and neither one of us wants to let the other one go. "Barry I want you, I've waited so long, hoping that you would feel the same and I don't want to waste another minute, I just want to be in you arms because I've always felt safe and loved when I'm with you" Caitlin says. "Are you sure, I don't want to push you into this because this is something that I want you to be sure about. I mean don't get me wrong I want you a lot and..." she cuts me off by kissing me very passionately which I'm more then happy to return. "Does that answer it for you?" Caitlin says. We kiss again moving over to the bed and the rest of the night we released our primal self's into each other, both of us happy that we have each other back.

(Hey guys hope you liked the chapter, don't be afraid to comment and leave a vote. I should have the next chapter out within the next few days depending on how school goes. With that I'll see ya in the next one.)