Ch.6

Cisco's POV
I jump out of the breach and back on my world with E1 Team Flash. We arrive in the cortex, I see Wally look at them funny. "Wally this is just Team Flash from E1, I brought them here to help us.

(By the way when I say E1 Team Flash I'm talking about Barry, Caitlin, Cisco, Joe, and Iris. Also when I talk about someone from E1 I'll put that in front of their name for less confusion. By the way Team Flash of this story consists at this point only Cisco and Wally.)

"Wow it's so wired seeing you guys not evil and...." Wally said. Right as he says this and is looking at the group in front of him he sees someone that he thought he would never see again. "Iris, oh my god" Wally says has he runs up to her and hugs her. Iris is surprised at first then hugs him back. "Hey Wally, why do you seem so surprised to see me?" Iris says.

Wally looks down grimly then looks up at me and says "Should we tell them?" I nod my head yes. " I was happy to see you because we haven't seen each other in a longtime..... because on this earth you died." Wally said. When he says this E1 Barry and E1 Iris look surprised and sad.

"That leads us into why I asked for all your help, on this Earth our Iris died and when she did it through our Barry into a depression and he pushed away everybody he knew and would just spend all of his time in the time vault. One day from what I could figure out and put together he got tired of being alone he tried looking for Caitlin because she was the only one in his eyes that he could trust especially when he felt that we had betrayed him and most of the team did. Everybody said they were tired of him messing up their lives accept for Caitlin. When I was looking over the footage and things from the time vault I found a journal he started and half way through it he starts talking about how he realized how he was in love with her and wanted to find her so he did and they joined forces and became criminals. Me and Wally can't beat them by ourselves so we need your help." Cisco said.

E1 Team has faces that said they couldn't believe what they just heard and had many different emotions go through them all at once. "How could this happen, I would never become a criminal and do those things.... has this Earth me killed anybody?" E1 Barry said.
"No he hasn't, even though he's had a lot of opportunity to do that. From what I've seen it looks like our worlds are exactly the same until you get to the point where Savitar kills Iris on our Earth but fails on yours."

"Can you show us a recent picture of them"
E1 Barry asks.

"Wait a second, this Barry is wearing Savitars suit!" E1 Barry says angrily

"Wait a second, this Barry is wearing Savitars suit!" E1 Barry says angrily. "Yes, but he isn't Savitar. He calls himself Speed Demon and hasn't killed anybody, he said he just likes the suit." I said to E1 Barry to calm him down. "So will you guys help us?" E1 Team Flash looked at each other then Barry said he would help us. "Okay great, so the the next time they go out we strike."

(Hey guys, sorry I was gone for so long. I got busy with school and got sick for while also. I'm posting this early because I'll be doing stuff tomorrow for my moms birthday. I will go back to my Saturday schedule. I hope you guys enjoyed and I'll see you in the next one. P.S. the song below is a song by Olly Murs called "That Girl" and I really like it so I wanted to share it with all of you.)