Ch.3

Barry's POV
I start opening my eyes and as I do everything is blurry and out of focus. As I look around my vision starts fixing it's self but as I can see I feel a warm presence right next to me. I look down and smile at the sight of a sleeping Caitlin nuzzled up next to me with her arms wrapped up around me and head on my chest. This is the first smile I've had in a long time and as I look at her I get a sense that everything is going to be ok, that with her by my side I feel like I can do anything, be anything I want. But in all truth, the only thing I want to be is hers.

I start to see her stir awake and then see her eyes open. Those beautiful brown eyes looking into my green ones. Every time I look into those eyes my heart melts and everything I am and ever will be is hers. "Hey, how did you sleep."
"Best sleep I've had in a while." Caitlin says as she strengthens her grip around me. "I'm glad, how about I run to Jitters and that donut place you love so much and get us some coffee and some donuts."
"That sounds perfect, thanks." Caitlin says
"Alright, I'll be back in a Flash." I say as I wink at her  and she laughs and rolls her eyes. I start running off but then relies I forgot something so I run back and grab a hold of Caitlin, "I forgot my goodbye kiss" she smiles and gives me kiss. "Now run along, I'm very hungry. Especially with everything that happened last night." She winks at me then turns and walks away with a little extra sway to her hips. "You are such a tease." She looks over her shoulder and says "I know" with seductive eyes that electrify's my whole body.

I run and get the coffee and donuts but also get her the giant Cinnabon from Jitters that I know she loves so much. Also I couldn't help it and I saw a flower cart on my way back and got her a bouquet of blue lilies.

 Also I couldn't help it and I saw a flower cart on my way back and got her a bouquet of blue lilies

As I get back I put the flowers behind my back and start walking up to her. "Caitlin, I'm back"
I walk up to her and hand her the coffee and set down the donuts on a table. "I have a surprise for you" I say as I pull out the Cinnabon and the bouquet of flowers and give them to her. "I remembered how much you liked Jitters Cinnabon's and as I was running back I saw a flower cart and saw they had your favorite."
"Oh Barry, you didn't have to do all this" Caitlin says with a shocked but happy smile on her face. "Yeah I know but I just love you so much and I wanted to show you that. I like doing these sort of things for you." She smiles and gives me a hug. We bring the stuff over to a table and sit down to eat. "So did everybody really just leave you" Caitlin says with sadness in her voice. "Yeah, they blamed me for what happened to you, to Iris, and said they were tired of dealing with the messes I cause and left" I say with my head down and sadness in my voice. "How could they do something like that, after everything that you've done for them, after everything you've done for the city they just leave with no regard for your feelings or anything." Caitlin says with anger in her voice. I start to relies that her hair is starting to turn white. "Caitlin don't, you can't lose control, don't let your anger control you. I'm here and I'm ok because I have you. Don't worry we'll get them back for what they did but what matters to me is that I have you and I don't want to lose you again, I can't lose you again." I hug her and it seems to relax her. Then I kiss her with all my desperation behind it which makes her hair go back to her normal hair color. I pull away to see her crying. I pull her into a tight hug and start rubbing circles on the small of her back. "I'm so sorry Barry that I wasn't there for you and that they did that to you" Caitlin says. I look at her straight it the eyes, "None of this is your fault, I don't care about them, what I care about is you and that I still have you. Your the one that keeps me grounded, the one that heals me back up, your the one that picks me up when I'm down, and your my light in darkness. Caitlin Snow, your my everything." We have a long passionate kiss which seems to finally ease her.

"I don't know about you but I'm tired of being a hero and playing by the rules. Dealing with all the pain when nobody appreciates it. So Caitlin Snow would you be my partner in crime."
"I'd love to Barry, let's show Central City what the Flash and Killer Frost can do" Caitlin says
"Don't call me Flash anymore, call me Speed Demon. Caitlin smiles at me and says "Ok Speed Demon it is. Let's show Central City what Speed Demon and Killer Frost can do." I smile then look over at my old suit. "That won't due, give me a second" I run in a circle and create a portal and jump through it into the Speed Force. A couple minutes later I jump back out in front of Caitlin in a suit just like Savitars. I step out of it and say "Savitar took something from me, might as well take something from him for a change, besides his suit was pretty badass" I get back in my suit and Caitlin turns into Killer Frost and we look at each other then look out at Central City. "Are you ready to show Central City what we're made of" Caitlin says. "Us against the world? I like those odds. Together we can do anything.

(In the next one we'll see Barry and Caitlin rob their first bank, or should I say Speed Demon and Killer Frost. Hope you in joyed and I'll see ya in the next one)