Ch.4

Barry's POV
I wake up before Caitlin and go out for a morning run outside of the city so I'm not seen. I've always been an early riser. While I'm out I grab Caitlin and I some coffee then head back. When I get back I see Caitlin still asleep so I get back in bed and lay there for a few minutes watching Caitlin sleep peacefully. God, she is so adorable when she's asleep.

She starts stirring awake and then I see her eyes open. "Morning beautiful, how'd you sleep?" "Pretty good, how long have you been awake?" Caitlin says. "For a little while, I went out for a morning run, got us Jitters, then came back here and just watched you sleep, by the way you are so adorable when you sleep." I see her blush when I say this which makes me smile. "Are you ready for our first day in the life of crime?" "Definitely" Caitlin says.

"How about we rob a bank, I would like to get us an apartment outside of the city and some other necessities we need. Besides it would be good to start small for our first time." "That sound great, just let me get ready then me can head out." Caitlin says. We get suited up and ready. I grab hold of Caitlin in Frost form bridal style and race us over to the front of the bank.

I look over at Caitlin. "Are you ready to start are path down becoming the most powerful crime duo in history?" She smiles at me and says "With you by my side, definitely." She blast the doors open and I run in there, disable and knock the guards out. Yes I said knock out, even though we're criminals we still refuse to kill unless necessary or we have personal grudge against them. Caitlin then freezes the vault door and I vibrate my hand to shatter the vault door. We walk in fill and the duffel bags we brought with the money. I grab hold of Caitlin and race us back to the warehouse.

"Looks like we got around 500k dollars, that should be more than enough money to get a nice apartment outside of town and any thing else we should need. Also this suit is so much better then my old one, I feel so much more powerful in this thing." Caitlin grabs hold of me inside my armored suit and says "well why don't you come out of it so I can give you a kiss?" I get out of the armor and kiss Caitlin passionately. "Caitlin I love you so much, I have no clue what I would do with out you." She smiles and kisses me again. "I love you to, I couldn't imagine spending my life without you." Caitlin says.

We head off to bed holding on to each other. Before we drift off to sleep I say "Sleep well my love." When I say this she pulls me tighter and closer to her. The last thing I here is her heartbeat which is music to my ears.

(Hey guys, thank you so much for over 100 reads. You guys are incredible and I'm so happy you guys are enjoying the story. In the next chapter will see how Barry and Caitlin react to seeing Team Flash again. Please vote on the story if you enjoyed and I'll see ya in the next one)