Chapter 4

Yukai Bloodling

Ayoshi sleeps as peacefully as she could on Ah-Un's back. She sleeps all night and half of the next day. When she wakes up Sesshomaru was stopped. She rubs her eyes and looks at the woman blocking their path. The woman sat on a rock smiling with her arms crossed.

"Ah, the Princess awakens." The woman says, "To bad her Prince can't protect her." Ayoshi looks around a bit scared.

"Watch your tongue towards Lord Sesshomaru!!!" Jaken says.

"Ooh a guard dog how quaint. Lord Sesshomaru, do you really believe you could kill Lord Jaufu? He's far stronger then you. You know the only reason he stayed away from you is because you defeated Naraku. It seems you can't keep your women. That's pretty sad actually." The woman says.

"I didn't catch your name." Sesshomaru says.

"I didn't give it." She says, "And don't try to demand it. You see Ayoshi will either die or marry Lord Jaufu. If you don't like it, I could kill you and her now. But what's the fun in that? I'll give you until the next dark moon for you to answer me. Give her up or die protecting her. My master doesn't want to be kept waiting." Sesshomaru stays still only glaring.

"You smell human yet you have the powers of a demon." Sesshomaru says.

The lady smiles and snicker almost silently.

"Ayoshi, we'll meet again." The woman says and mist appears and surround her while fog covers them. Ayoshi looks around scared as she's not able to see Sesshomaru or Jaken. She screams when someone appears beside her. Sesshomaru came out of nowhere and was close enough for her to see him. The fog disappears.

"She's gone. Who do you suppose she was?" Jaken asks.

"Lord Sesshomaru?" Ayoshi says and he says nothing looking around.

"Jaken teach her how to fight. She's going to need it." Sesshomaru says.

"Um yes milord." Jaken says.

They find a clearing and Jaken attacks Ayoshi with his staff of the two heads and Ayoshi dodges the attacks. She dodges them.

"Not defense half breed!" Jaken says, "Go on the offense. Attack me." Jaken keeps attack and Ayoshi dodges each attacks.

"You are too small to fight!" Ayoshi says. Jaken stops and Sesshomaru comes out of nowhere and he throws some punches at her and she dodges them blushing and squealing. She blocks one of his hits.

"She blocked it!!" Jaken says shocked. Sesshomaru attacks again and Ayoshi blocks that one too and she pushes on him and she spins around and swings her left leg and Sesshomaru grabs it and he flings Ayoshi. He stands there and she blushes as she stands up slowly.

"I'm fast." He says and she runs towards him and attacks and he dodges each attack moving faster than her.

They practice fighting for a good long time and by dark she falls to the ground and breaths heavily. She still wasn't able to touch him. She watches him just stand looking at the sky. The breeze blew his hair slowly.

"The next dark moon is in a week. You must be ready to fight by then." He says, "Tomorrow you will try to catch up to me as we go up the first mountain. Jaken, you'll be in charge with making sure she doesn't make it. It'll be endurance and speed you'll be working on." Ayoshi looks at him confused.

"Why do you want me to be able to fight?" She asks.

"Because then you can defend yourself." He says and she nods, "Now let's go again." She gets up and runs to attack him and again she's not able to touch him. Jaken gets a fire started and she falls asleep after the last round. Before she falls asleep, she looks at the sky.

'I want to show Sesshomaru I can do this. I need to become stronger.' Her thoughts say.

The next day, she dodges attacks from Jaken chasing after Sesshomaru. She attacks him with her attacks and he dodges with ease each time. She focuses and speeds up. Sesshomaru steps on a loose boulder and Jaken makes it fall towards Ayoshi and she screams when a ton of boulders falls towards her. Sesshomaru stops and Jaken waits to see Ayoshi dodge, but she dodges a few and slips and she falls back towards the ground.

"Ah!" She screams and she stares at the rock falling closer towards her.

'I can do this. Use the momentum from the rock and get myself up there.' She says to herself and she pulses and she holds her hand out and the bolder explodes and she jumps on each bit and she moves up towards Sesshomaru and a demon grabs her foot.

"Ah!" She screams staring at Sesshomaru with shocked eyes. Sesshomaru jumps after her and grabs her into his arms and he draws his sword as well.

"Bakusaiga!" He yells loudly and the demon screams in pain and the two fall and Sesshomaru lands on Ah-Un.

{Meanwhile}

"Damn, so close." The woman says.

"You really think you can kill her? All your demons have failed." Another voice says. He stood in the shadows.

"I'm looking at this all wrong." She says.

"You came from the future to kill her here and yet you can't kill her." He says and steps into the light.

"You know the future version of you is much sweeter, Akaishi." The woman says, "You see my scent changes as well. If it didn't she would have known, it was me." The woman smiles at the ice mirror and Kaede is shown in the mirror hitting the mirror trying to get free.

"When you trapped the human girl here ten years ago I thought you were crazy." Akaishi says.

"Well that was the only way that Ayoshi could trust me. If she didn't this would be pointless." The woman says.

"Akane you are my beautiful twin sister, just tell me what to do." Akaishi says. Akane smiles and look at her brother.

"In due time my sweet brother." Akane says.

{MEANWHILE}

Ayoshi looks at Sesshomaru.

"Why do they keep trying to kill me?" She says.

"I told you." Sesshomaru says.

"It's not fair." Ayoshi says.

"You were doing good that time. Try again. Ah-Un watch her back." Sesshomaru says and jumps away after putting her down. Ayoshi takes a deep breath and watches Sesshomaru's moves and she looks at him with wide eyes and a blush.

'Mom, why him? He doesn't like me yet; he's doing all he can to protect me. Did you choose him so I could change his heart?' Her thoughts say. She jumps moving as quick as he did and she comes down and attacks him hitting each time.

"She's hitting!" Jaken says. Sesshomaru fights back and she dodges each attack and attacks him hitting him.

'It doesn't matter if he hates me. If you set him for me mom, then I'll try my best to follow your wishes.' Her inner thoughts say and she trips him and he jumps using the momentum from the trip and she jumps after him quickly. He lands and she follows him and spin kicks him and he grabs it as a block.

"Enough." He says.

"Her speed is faster than the dumb Inuyasha's." Jaken says. Ayoshi breathes heavily and looks at Sesshomaru.