Author's Note!!!!!!!!

Hey readers! I went over this and I saw that I left a part that was very confusing. Well I actually thought I put it in. Akashi and Akane were working for an outside force. I was thinking of doing a sequel except without Ayoshi as the main character. The pairing would be OCxShippo or maybe little Inu Taisho. I would still have Ayoshi and Sesshomaru in. I will also do the prequel of Ayoshi's parents knowing Sesshomaru. (If you are reading this and it was a while since I made this story it means that may already have it uploaded.) It all depends what you all my readers would like to read. I do many Inuyasha stories. For my certain type of fans I might do an adult version of this story if I'd get interests. Comment what I should. I also take requests if you'd like me to write you a story.

~Mads Jane

P.S. Thank you all for reading this and voting it!

NEW EDIT: Hey Everyone, thank you so much for reading. I have recently decided to come back to this and finally get the prequel and sequel started, but what I have also decided is to rewrite this story. In all 3 stories the villains, Akashi and Akane will be present they will just have different bodies they take over until they are defeated. Each chapter is at least 10 pages long now which means, more detail and more for you to enjoy. This story is quite popular, so I figured I owe it to all of my amazing readers to do this. I have always been one who has only slight grammar problems and since I wrote this on Wattpad and not on my writing app {Microsoft Word} I realized, my grammar is crap. So, within the next few week-months you will get Half-Breed Yokai {This new title}, A Yokai's Path {Prequel}, and Fox Tail. {Sequel}. I'll see you all then! Let me know in the comments what you think of this! Thanks!!!