Come on baby

As I waken on something that feels like a rock I hear yelling from across the hall. Knowing it's the old guards waking everyone up, I get up before they yell at me. As the guard comes to mine I walk over to him and put my hands out of the bars.

"So are you going to let me out handsome." I say while grabbing his tie and bringing him closer to me.

"Juliana don't do this right now." He takes my hand off of him.

"Awww come on baby, you unlock this cell and we go somewhere more private then this." I whisper to him.

"I have a wife and kid, I can't."

"That didn't stop you two night's ago, did it?" I smirk, thinking of the memory. "Come on, sheriff, we can go into one of those private rooms you have, and you can cuff me, just like before."

"Tonight baby we can." He says while grabbing the key to unlock my cell. "You can be let out for now."

~~~~~~~~~

Reading, I used to love it. Sitting outside under a tree, breathing in the fresh air, listening to nature. Now all I hear are guys talking loudly, the sounds of fighting, like some animals. I close my back, that's not very interesting because there's no romance in it, I look around for one of my best friends. Mad Dog, like usual he's in the corner doing pull-ups. I walked over to him and sit on him.

"Juliana! Get your fat butt off of me, I can't breathe." He yells at me trying to pry me off. He was successful.

"So Mad Dog, I hear that there is a rumor going around, that you have a roommate now." I say to him, giving my hand so he can get up.

"Yes, a little red head that thinks he the shit. His name is-." He gets cut off buy some voice behind him.

"Archie Andrews." Mad Dog turns around so he his face this guy and beside me, he cross his arms.

"Speak of the devil and he shall appear." Mad Dog mumbles.

"You're the famous Archie Andrews, Riverdale's Captain of the football team, president, and Veronica lodge boyfriend." I examine him, up and down, he is hot, and I want him.

"Yes, that's me." He says. "And who are you?" He questions.

"You should already know who I am, Archie. I'm the queen here." I state proudly.

"Ohhh so you're the one and only Juliana Paisley." He smirks.

"Bingo." We hear a whistle blow signaling we have to go back inside. "Well Archie," I say walking up to him, and putting my finger on his chest and tracing it down lower. "Play time is over, I wish we could of had longer time to talk and get to know each other. Maybe tonight we can though." I whisper in his ear. Then I start walking away swaying my hips and walking with confidence. Then I turn around remembering something.

"Oh and Archie" he looks at me still stunned at what I have done "Keep those shoes tied tight. People really love shoes around here. And Mad Dog I'm coming to your cell tonight so me and Archie can talk so don't be there." I turn around going into the hell hole and going to the cafeteria so I can get food because I'm hungry.