She needs to calm down

"I can't believe we did it." I said to Archie who was lying on the bed in the bunker. "I'm so thankful for your friends." I walk towards him and kneel down.

"I know they are great I love them so much." He says while looking up at the ceiling. I lean my body over to give him a kiss but we are interrupted by the door opening.

"Hey guys there all police looking everywhere for you." I look back to see who it is.

"Betty right?" I don't know anyone one name still except Veronica.

"Yes." That's all that is said for a minute or two. "You know Juliana you can leave any time."

"Yes I know Betty but I'm not leaving.." I glare at her and look back at Archie and smile and then turn around. "Anytime soon."

"Aw so cute I might puke." God I hate her please someone shut her up before I do.

"I know we are so cute." I smile at her.

"I don't like you." She whispers. I get up off my feet.

"Well honey at lot of people have to put up with things they don't like so grow up it's life. And I'm putting up with you and I don't like you so be fucking quiet."

"Betty can you go?" Archie says from behind me. I forgot he was even here for a second.

"Why?" I feel a presence behind me and feel a hand on my ass.

"Because she is about to hit you and I need to calm her down and there is only one way to do that." My booty gets squeezed. I smirk at that comment because I know what he is going to do.

~~~~~~~

"You know we have to leave." Archie said. We were cuddling on the uncomfortable bed.

"I know. Why don't we say bye to everyone tonight and leave tomorrow morning?" He wraps his around my waist and pulls me closer. He puts his head on my chest.

"Sounds like a plan. I can't wait to see your family."

"Well your not going to see my mom and dad but my friends that I count them as my family." I kiss his forehead "Now get some rest, my love, you need it after what we just did."

~~~~~~~

"Goodbye Ronnie." Archie says into the phone. I see a tear come down his eye. He is about to hang up until he hear something on the other end. "Okay I will." He looks at me and motions me to come over and take the phone. "She wants to talk to you."

I don't know if I can bare to hear her cry over Archie because he chose me. I take the phone and take a deep breath.

"Hello?" Is said all I said and then I hear hysterical crying. Oh god what have I done.

"Juliana please take care of him. He needs you." She says over the phone.

"I'm so-" I was cut off in the middle of me trying to say sorry.

"Don't say sorry, it's okay, he's Archie everybody loves him and I knew we were doomed from the start." We were both quite. "Goodbye Juliana." I hear the line go dead. I put the phone up and walk towards them.

"Are you guys ready?" Jughead says.

"Yes"

"No"

We said at the same time.

"I need a quarter please." I put my hand out for one of them to give me the money. They look at me like I'm crazy. " I need to make a call to someone."

Archie puts his hand in his pocket and brings a quarter out.

"Here but make it quick because we could get caught."

"I promise I will be quick." I go back to the phone booth and insert the money into the slot and type the number that I know by heart.  It rings three time. I'm about to give up when I hear the other line pick up.

"Hello?" I hear the voice say

"Hey Shawn it's Juliana I need a favor." I tell him.

"Juliana!!" He screams into the phone, "I thought you were in juvie."

"I was but it's a long story, I'll tell you but you have to pick me and my friends up and bring us back to Crenshaw." I tell him.

"You live like 4 hours away I don't know." Shawn says.

"Boy if you don't come and pick us up I'll tell your mamma what you did when I left Crenshaw." I threatened him

"Fine. How many are you?" He asked.

"Three, me, my boyfriend Archie, and our friend Jughead."

"Boyfriend? You know Tyrone isn't going to like that."

"Well he can suck it if he doesn't like it. He doesn't own me. Now meet us in greendale at Walmart. It's the only Walmart in that stupid town."

"Okay Im coming now and I'm bringing Coop with me. Love you."

"Okay, love you to."

I hang up the phone with a smile on my face and skip to them.

"Who was that?" Archie says looking at me with jealously

"That was my friend Shawn and he is going to pick us up so you can meet my family." I tell him and wrap my arm around his. "Now let's go!!"

"Yes, let's because we don't want to be here when it gets dark." Jughead says

And we make our way out of this god awful town.