A queen needs a king

Archie Andrews p.o.v

What the actual fuck just happened? Did that girl just try and seduce me? No way in hell am I telling Veronica about this incident.

"You know Archie, she always get what she wants, and you just made it on to her list of things she wants." Mad Dog says, pulling me out of my thoughts and looking at him.

"Yea well she has another thing coming because she isn't going to get me, she should know that I have a girlfriend and I love her deeply." I tell him.

"Man does it look like she cares that you have a girlfriend or not." He questions but made it sound more like a statement. "And dude you can love your girl all you want but lust will take over and you will cave and go to Juliana."

"How would you know?" I ask him. "It sound to me like you're speaking from experience."

"I am." He simply said and walks off into the building leaving me standing alone.

~~~~~~~

"So Archiekins how is it here?" Ronnie asks me while moving her finger across the table.

"Fine."

"Okay Archie what is wrong with you? You only have given me one worded answer this whole time I have been here." She put her hand on top of mine and looks at me with so much concern.

I see this girl walk in the visitation center and sit down waiting for someone. She gives me a side glance.

 She gives me a side glance

I look back at Veronica. " I said I'm fine Veronica drop it. How are Betty and Jughead?" I ask her.

"Their good and oh I have to tell you something important -" I don't listen to anything else she is saying. I zone out with my eyes glue door as I see them open wide and see Juliana walking in with a strut in her walk.

 I zone out with my eyes glue door as I see them open wide and see Juliana walking in with a strut in her walk

God please help me not give into temptation with her.

"What are you looking at?" Ronnie questions while turning around. "Oh.." Is all she said, she turns around still seeing me look at Juliana. "Who is that girl?"

"Her name is Juliana Paisley." I said with a smile. Finally looking at Ronnie. Seeing hurt in her eyes. "She is like a the queen around here." I say just going on about Juliana. I know I might sound like dick for not really listening to Ronnie and looking at another girl like I'm supposed to look at Veronica but I can't help it. Juliana is pulling me in and frankly I don't want to stop it.

"I'm going to go Archie." Veronica say getting her bag and getting up.

"What? Why?" I say standing up to stop her from leaving.

"You seems preoccupied at the moment, you're looking at her like you look at me, a queen always needs a king right?" Veronica says walking away.

God what have I done. I look at Juliana to she that she is standing up and storming out of the place.

~~~~~~

Juliana Paisley p.o.v

I walk into the visitation center and first thing a see is Archie looking me and a girl sitting with him. She looks like she is talking but I'm not sure. Next thing a I see is my sister. I make my way over to her.

"Why are you here?" I cut right to the chase. My sister Sofia. I love her but hate her to.

"Dad is in the hospital again." She said looking at me with tears forming up in her eyes. That's when I sit down in front of her.

"What happened?" I ask her, we both know that answer to my question but I need verification.

"He collapsed, and he hit his head on the kitchen counter." She said, silently crying. Tears welled up in my eyes now. "Mom came to the hospital." And at that sentence I rolled my eyes.

"Why was that gold digging bitch there?" I question her.

"Juliana, they are still married and you know she loves dad." Sofia said sticking up for her.

"If she loved dad she wouldn't have left and did the shit she did would she?" She is silent "Yea. No she wouldn't have." I said answering my own question.

"And might I remind you Sofia, she is the one that put me in here. Because I found out she was having that affair and she was scared that I would tell." I explain to her for thousandths time.

"She is sorry, how many times is she going to have to say it?" And that's when I snap.

"Has she personally came and seen me to apologize? No she hasn't. And frankly it's better off if she never comes because she knows that she will get her ass beat if I see her." I tell Sofia.

"She is our mother Juliana." She whispers.

"Correction, she is your mother, she is not mine and never will be." And with that I storm out of the place.