Until you came along

"Remember the plan?" Archie asks surprising me. I look up at him and nod my head going back to play with food. " Tell me so I know you know what we are doing." He sit in front of me.

I sigh and put my fork down. "We are going to go to the pit and act like we normally do and when your friends give the signal smoke bombs will go off and then your friend Reggie will find me and then I walk out while you go through the sewer or whatever that is underground. And I don't have to worry finding your friend because he knows what I look like." I roll eyes. This is the 100th time we have been over this. In a hour.

"Good just making sure." He looks like he wants to say something but he chooses not to.

"What Archie? I'm hungry and I want to eat my food and you are keeping from it." I said to him not taking my off of him.

"I'm sorry."

"Is that all Archie? Because you keep telling me every second we see other."

"Juliana I just couldn't do it."

"Listen Archie it's fine, I'm fine. You love her. End of story. I was fine before you came I'll be fine now to. I'm not some girl where they will sit in there room crying because a guy broke their heart. I never been that girl and never will be." I tell him going back to eating my mash potatoes that were on my plate.

"But I don't love her." Ugh why does he never give up. " Yes at some point I did. But I fell out of loving her. And I know that I l-"

"Don't you finish that sentence. You don't love me. This is fast. Way to fast. We haven't even known each for 3 months." I say to to after I swallow my food.

"Actually before I was rudely cut off." I glare at him. "I was going to say a like you. Not love. At least not yet. But I know that I'm going to fall in love with you." He takes my hand.

"You know I'm a slut." I pull my hand away.

"Don't say that Juliana. You're not a slut." He takes my hand again and tighten his grip this time.

"No it's true I sleep with every one. And I don't really care. I didn't really care if they had a girlfriend, boyfriend, husband, wife. I really didn't care. I got what I wanted all the time. I used to not be like this you know. I use to live in what other people call the hood. And I was so happy. That's where my actual home is. They were and still are my family. My parents got their life together and we moved to this fake ass town." My last sentence I got a glare from him. "Sorry I forgot you live here. But you guys live in these expensive houses. And me I lived in a trailer in the back yard of my best friend house. I miss it so much. About after a year of living here I changed. I stopped visiting my home town, I began wearing very revealing outfits, I slept with anyone that I looked at. I think about my family every day. Not my actual blood related family. My family that I grew up with from brith. And then you came along. You tested my patience. And I actually started caring about myself and other people again. You don't know how much I regret when we had sex Archie. I hurt a girl that I thought was a bitch but really
she is just a nice caring person." I have tears running down my eyes as I tell him everything.

" No Juliana we don't regret it. I do want to be with you. And if your implying that I shouldn't like you because of where your from don't say that because I don't care if you live in a box I'm always going to like you and potentially love you." He looks at me and take his free hand and wipes tears from under my eyes.

"I want to be with you to Archie." I give him a smile.

"Then it's settled when we get out of here we are going wherever you want to go." He smiles back at me.

"Really?" I ask him. He nods. "There is still the fact that you haven't told Veronica about us." I tell him.

"I'm going to tell her if she doesn't already know which she probably does because you went into the locker rooms before her." We get up and I throw my now cold mashed potatoes away.

"So Archie when we get out can we go to my hometown?" I ask him.

"Yes, where is it?" He asked

"It's in l.a. the town is called Crenshaw." I tell him with a big smile on my face.

"I can't wait to see your hometown." He takes my hand as we are walking.

"I can't wait to see all my friends. Well I'm going to go to my cell and read a book." I tell him walking away but I'm pulled back in.

"I'm serious about us Juliana I can't wait. I like when you smile and I know when we get there you are going to have the biggest smile on your face and I can't wait." He put his hand on the side of my face and kisses my forehead.

I smile even bigger then I was before. "You already put that smile on my face Archie."

"Good now I want a kiss then you can go read." He say standing still waiting for me to kiss him.

I stand up on my tiptoes and try to kiss him. "I can't reach." He laughs at this. "Your to tall."

"No you just short babe." He leans down a little so I can give him a kiss. I blush. I feel butterflies when he calls me babe and when I kiss him.

"Now let me go I want to go read a book." I say pushing him away.

"Okay okay I'll let you go read a book but tomorrow remember the plan."

"I will now bye." I give him one last kiss and turn away going to find myself a good book to read.

Okay so I decided I'm going to put my on spin on it and have Juliana apart of this other show "All American" ( I love this show. It comes on right after riverdale if you have cable and are able to watch it you should it's a really good show) it's based on a true story