I don't want to talk

As I'm sitting on my bed, picking at my nails I hear sounds of voices coming around the corner.

"She is coming with us Andrews. There is nothing you can say to change my mind." The Warden says.

"She is going to break if she see what you put all her friends through." Archie try's to reason with him.

"Archie, she has been through worse and she already knows what goes down." They stop when the get to my cell.

"Get the hell up whore, your coming with us." The asshole of a man says.

"Don't speak to her like that." Archie says giving an attitude.

"Archie I don't need you to speak for me." I get up walking towards them. "And Warden please keep talking dirty to me. I love it." I smirk and push passed him walking towards front and getting into the van that is parked in the back parking lot. Archie gets in behind me.

"So you know where we are going?" He asks in a hushed voice

"Yes bb I know exactly where we're going." I whisper back. "And you don't have to whisper." I added

When we pull up Archie and the Warden get out first. "You know what to do and where to go right Paisley?"

"No I don't. It's not like I have been here before." I say sarcastically.

"One of the guards will take you." The Warden snaps his fingers and some guy comes to his side. "Take Juliana where she needs to go."

I stared him up and down not really liking what I'm seeing. Out the corner of my eye I see Archie glaring at me and this guard.

"Well I'll see you soon Archie." I say getting dragged by this guard. When I pass Archie I whisper to him to look for me up top.

"Fuck your dick is the best part about you." I wipe the side of my mouth and get back on my feet.

"That was the best blow job I have had." He says trying to regain his breathing while hurry up to zip his pants.

"You weren't the best for me bubby." I say. "Never again will this happen. You will loose your job and your to young to loose it." I try and make a excuse for me so I don't have to see this guy anymore then I need to.

"Now if you excuse me guard I have to be somewhere." I walk out and see a bunch of rich people. I straighten up my dress that I'm forced to wear.

"Fuck give me this

"Fuck give me this." I say to the lady handing out champagne. I chug it all down. "You what just give me all of them. I'll take them off your hands for you." Before she can say no I'm already taking them and drink them all.

"I wish I could do that." A voice says behind me. I turn around to see a girl with a blonde wig on.

"Yea." I awkwardly say. "You want one?" I ask her getting one to give her. All she does is nod her head and takes it. "Honey I can tell your wearing a wig." She looks at my surprised.