11

".... I am not so sure about this. " I trailed my eyes over the sparkling fabric. The tight dress  complimented my figure but it was so out of my taste. "Mrs Caesar don't worry, you looks so ravishing that once Mr Caesar puts his eyes on you, he won't be able to resist. " Sharon winked at me.

I turned and assessed

I turned and assessed...if my assets were covered in the appropriate manner that I liked and I winced. It so tight that my butt was almost protruding. "Ehh Sharon don't you think this is kind of out of my style? " She smiled at me and said. "With all due respect Mrs Caesar you have a bomb figure and this is a killer dress and if I was a bi or a man I would have definitely hit on you.... And if I had a penis I'd have a boner by now. " My cheeks flushed into light tinted red at her remarks. I turned to her white eyed and nervously laughed. "Oh my... Thank you. " She gave me huge grin handed me a pair of sparkling heels that matched with the dress.

My eyes widened

My eyes widened. They were absolutely stunning. The sparkles we're a perfect partner with the dress. She laid them on the ground. Here... Try them on. " I kick open my loafers and slid my feet in the shoe. "Woah... It's a perfect fit! " Sharon clapped her hands like a kid. "There is only one thing that is left to go with this look. She smiled at me with deep dimples. Damn this girl is very dedicated. " Really... And what that might be? " She turned and walked towards a shelf and gave me small clutch and held a pair of stone earrings along with a stone encrusted choker to go with the dress. "This look would be incomplete without Accessories. "

 "