12

His warm and muscular body covered me whole as he sweetly kissed my lips and my fingers roamed wildly in his hair... Over his shoulders and arms and I  felt the fire of lust that was so active now. The car suddenly jolted and stopped and a voice informed them that they have reached the mansion. Blaze stumbled out of the limo and held my hand as we both violently stumbling went inside. A maid opened the door...and her surprised expression was clear how shocked she was to see us like this... She got out-of-the-way as Blaze entered and held my wrist and pulled me towards the bedroom.  My head swirled like an explosion of feelings that seeped through my nerve ends and forming goosebumps on my flesh. 

He slammed the door open and closed it and pushed me against the surface. His lips ferociously claimed mine and his one hand pinned both my wrists on the door and another unzipped my dress teasingly... Slowly. My body was so hot... Like burning embers. He let go of my hands and turned me towards the back and pushed my front to the door and kissed my exposed back skin. His lips burned the trail he left with his mouth. He held my waist and pushed me gently on the plush bed. His eyes were dark with lust and it pulsated  power like that of a wild wild beast. He slowly unbuttoned his cuff buttons and then his shirt. My finger tips were restless. It itched to touch him. I slowly get up and touched his chest as I fumbled on his buttons and he rested his hand on the crook of my neck and kissed me. I push him slightly and peel off the material off his body. Our lips connected again and my hands roamed wildly on his biceps and all the shoulder muscles like a weary traveller trying to frantically grasp droplets of water from a illusionary mirage. 

His body weighed mine down as he kissed me between my breast so tenderly and then licked the hardened buds on my chest. His tongue skillfully swirled and my mind was occupied with only one feeling... Pleasure. He cupped my other breast and fondled it sometimes hard and sometimes gently. "You are gorgeous Rose... " I Responded with a long sensual moan that only made him continue with more passion. He kissed my stomach and his tongue discovered all my sweet spots. His tongue dipped in my navel which made me hiss in pleasure. I felt my body pulsate in heat and the epicenter seemed to be located down my womanhood. He kissed the top of my thighs and worked his way towards the hot spot. Testing me,  teasing me...making me greedy with his skillful fingers. He planted a kiss on the burning spot over the thin lacy material and I clutched the sheets and clawed the silky sheets beneath us. He looked his fingers on the sides of my thin strapped waist band and gentle pull it down. His fingers gently touched my throbbing tender flesh and stroked it gently. "You are so ready... " He stroked the clitoris with his thumb and looked at me squirm and moan under his touch. I felt a contraction coming but he removed his finger and I moaned Disappointedly.... "Not so fast baby girl. "I saw his face disappear between my legs and I get his warm lips on my tender flesh and his tongue working its way up and down the slit and momentarily it confined its affectionate attention on the pleasure swollen clitoris. It swirled and flicked the tender bud menacingly slowly yet I could feel the strong build up on my lower abdomen. I squirm in pleasure but he held my hip steady. Hos tongue drawing circles around others and flicking it occasionally with his tongue and it was like a jerk of pleasure thrown at me. "Blaze.... Please.... " But he moved his face away denying my orgasm. Before or could protest he kissed my lips and I could taste the desperation. "Will you let me in Rose" We were breathing so hard and I nodded...and he got up and took his boxers off standing in his naked glory. He took my hands and placed it on his throbbing member. I briskly stroked it and planted a kiss on the fleshy tip.  I heard a growl escaping his throat as he looked up towards the ceiling..throwing his head back in pleasure and laid his palms gently on my head. I slid the warm length in my mouth and he grunted in pleasure and that ticked me. I licked and sucked him slowly and then rapidly.... I loved to hear him moan. "Rose... Stop..... " But I didn't want to. He pulled me off his member and pushed me on the bed.... "I want myself inside you... " I let him between my legs and he kissed me again  and I felt him place himself near my entrance. "Don't worry... The pain is but very little. " My heart raced and I felt a burning stretching sensation as he slid himself inside.... I groaned loudly but he kissed me shut. I felt the sting slowly fade away. "I will be moving now baby. " He kissed my breast as he steadily and slowly thrusted himself in and out. The friction made me moan out so loudly that I had almost a dried throat. I felt myself climbing the peak higher and higher and I felt his breathing become erratic too... His hot breath fanned on my skin.... I felt a contraction so strong that I saw silver sparks in the back of my head as the building knot released with an ecstatic euphoria. "I love you Rose... " I felt my eyes droop in a satisfying slumber as we tangled our limbs under the sheets....