17

Blaze looked at me in shock and utter surprise and honestly by his facial expression it wasn't a good shock. "What do you think you are doing here? " He said with a clenched jaw trying to suppress anger? And I didn't even realize when he was gripping my elbow until it started to hurt in his grip. "I am here with my friend and it's none of your concern... Let go of me. " I try to struggle out his grip. He tightened his grip further and pulled me towards him and I staggered on my heels and collided with his chest. "Listen to me, very carefully... You will get yourself out of here, I don't care whom you came with, just get yourself out. " He whispered authoritatively in my ears. For a moment I was fazed by being so close to him. His expensive cologne made me feel so dizzy. It took some time for me to get a grip on my self. I pryed myself out of his grip and glared towards him. "You want me to go? Fine. I'll go... But before find me Amy. I am not leaving her here. " He ran his hand in his dark brown hair. My stomach did a flip and I instantly looked away. "Well where is she? " He asked exasperated.

We both started to look everywhere and finally I saw her trying to give a lap dance to a middle aged man in a dark corner surrounded by other suited men. Blake came back to me with an irritated expression. "Where the fuck did you see her last time? " He asked me angrily and I slightly pointed my hand towards the activity. He turned around and when we saw his face hardened into a stone cold expression. His hands immediately snaked around my waist. Protectively? Was he really being protective? I looked up to him but he didn't look back. He just pulled me closer to him. "It's too late. We can't go out now, stay behind me." His voice sent a series of chills up and down my spine. How can anyone be threatening and protective at the same time? The man who was preoccupied by Amy's ass now looked straight at my direction and then at Blaze. Now I could see his face properly. He had a grim face and a big scar ran through his left cheek. He had a half smirk and he didn't blink. "Blaze my friend, is that whom I think it is? " He straightened himself up. "Allesandro." He said in a straight voice. He got of the couch and was walking towards us. I snuggled closer to him and his hands tightened more around me. He stood in front of us and looked at me from my shoes to my face. "My my.... Look at this young thing, I haven't seen such a young beauty for a very long time now...what do you say Blaze? Gift me her for a night?" He smirked and licked his lips while he walked around us. My eye shot out up to Blaze. "Mind your language Allesandro, she is my " Wife" Whom you are referring to. " My jaw was hanging. "Allesandro took up his palms and backed away. " But I don't believe you young boy. " He smiled devilishly. "I don't care what you believe or think Allesandro, she is my " family" and trust me no one knows better than you what happens when you try to disrespect my family. "  Allesandro was completely unfazed by his chilling threats. "Unless you prove it that you are her husband, I cant let you go." Blaze closed and opened his eyes, trying to suppress his anger.  And  before any calculation could be comprehended  by my head two men pulled us apart and pinned Blaze on a chair. My heart was beating so loud that I was scared Allesandro might hear it. "Prove it pretty baby that he is your husband. " Blaze struggled on the chair but his efforts weren't enough when it came to two muscular body guard. "Stay away from her! " Blaze's scream resonated across the room and suddenly I realized no one else were there except us and those people. "No use Blaze... She has to prove. "  Blaze tried to slip and he was almost free but before he could slip himself completely away the huge man punched him right on his face and Blaze lost balance. "No! " An involuntary scream escaped my throat I tried to rush towards him when a harsh grip coiled around my forearm and the impact made me fall back to the inteuder's chest. Allesandro looked at me as he ran his hands on my cheeks bones. I tried to push him away but he just laughed at my effort. I had an idea. I secretively took my knee and hit him on his groin. "Aaahh you.... Bitch..
" He held me by my hair and slapped me across my cheeks. "Now..... Pretty girl.... You have awoken my bad side. " He held my jaw and pushed me. "None of you... No one... Is going out of this room unless this little pretty bitch proves that our Blaze is her loyal husband. " He walked up to the couch and sat down. I felt all the eyes boring holes on my skin. "What do you want me to do?" I cried as I looked at Blaze helplessly. He looked me back and met me with the same expression. "Good question...... What can you do to prove us that you are his wife? Hmmm? " He tapped his index finger on his chin. "Ahaa... I have an idea. " He smiled diabolically at me again. "Why don't you do a strip tease for our young lad Blaze here." Blaze's face looked furious. "You will regret this Allesandro. " He laughed. "At least you won't. " I felt the ground beneath me crumble. I felt nauseous. Really nauseous. I looked at Blaze and he was still struggling to pry put only to be punched again. I looked at Blaze who was bleeding from the cheeks and tears sprung unannounced in my eyes and flowed down my cheeks. "We don't have all night, unless you want to spend it with me naked in my bed. " He narrowed his eyes and smirked. I felt my heart stop.
......................................................................

Hi guys. I know, I know. It's getting intense here but I promise It will get better from here.
So if you liked this chapter don't forget to comment, vote and share my book. Love you guys loads. Much love.