※~°chapter 1°~※

Beverdale , Los Ageles
11:30pm , 4 november.

   "Goodnight! See you again!" Galore smiled to the last customer she expect and waved bye. The two other girls were just cleaning the tables of the restaurant. After cleaning they all decided to sit down on one of the sits and chat before their shift ends.

             "Argh i hate this fucking job.." Riley said fed up. " i know right lets just you know quit the job and become....famous models!" Galore said with determination and started posing like a bitch. " can you guys just shut the fuck up its just 30 minutes more till our shift ends..." Max said ready to slap someone. All of them cross their fingers hopefully that no customer comes to the restaurant.

          " Wait i think i see someone outside..." Galore said nervously laughing. " First of all who da fuck comes to a fast food restaurant almost 12 am?" Riley said scared at the fack that someone comes to a restaurant at 11 : 40pm. Max stood up from her seat to take a closer look at the person.

          Holy shit remember the guy i told you about? The guy i had a goddamn crush on?" Max said looking like she was about to explode.  " OH....mike" Riley and Galore said in unison. They looked at them self thinking of plan and not even saying words. "Ummm" Galore said with her face looking mischievous. Max was scared looking at her face but still said " what?".

:
:
:
Btw this chap is 100% inspired by -Sadielovies so go follow her shes my fav writer :)
more chap coming;)☺😀🤗🤓🤐❤