--✩Chapter 3✩--

Time : already 12:10pm
Status : conversations :)

max
             When back
                                  To where
        Mike was..

max             When back                                  To where        Mike was

              "sorry for your wait.." Max smiled nervously at Mike . Mike nodded his head and returned the smile._________

"So um.... why La??" Max asked Mike curiously not wanting the moment to be awkward at all. "Oh i had to do college!" Mike answered hey question. "How about you ?" Mike raised his eyebrows curiously. "Oh..my father got a new job here so we had to move out from Hawkins..." Max said with a sad expression on her face she really missed the memories there at Hawkins. "I miss hawkins..." Mike blurted out knowing Max would too. Max looked at Mike curious too know how he knows she missed hawkins but it just made her chuckled.

After that she got more confident to held the conversation and both of them were talking happily giggling .
"So are you still contact with the party at all or no?" Max said hope that Mike would said yes as she had miss them Alot.

"Umm...no but i do know that Dustin is studying dentistry,lucas photography and will im not too sure but the last time i saw him he was working in a salon as a  hairdresser.."Mike said finishing his last piece of fries. Max nodded her head slowly disappointed that she might not meet them again.

But Max then realised that he forgot to mention the one and only jane hopper. Over the months she and El-jane got closer she was her one and only girl-friend. They would talk hours on the phone or even go to each others house well mostly Jane's house because of Hopper's strict rules. But she also realised that the last time see saw her she was still deeply in love with micheal wheeler so he had no chance of missing her...

"Umm..Max?" Mike snapped Max back to reality. Max rubbed her eyes and looked at Mike making eye contact but quickly looked back blushing. "Sorry im really sleepy...but i have to ask you something what about Jane i mean El.." Max finally asked Mike wanting an answer.

Mike looked at Max wishing she never asked about El. Max looked back and regretted the question. "Umm its oka-" Max told mike but got cut off immediately. "No its ok...i..i just b..broke up with her..last week. Mike told Max. Max could see the agony in his eyes. Max looked at him asking him to continue." I saw her cheating on me with dickhead troy and confronted her the next day and it was the end of our relationship..."Mike explained to Max tears started to roll down his cheeks clearly his feelings for the girl hasnt stop.

"Hey its ok you never deserved it..." Max rubbed his shoulder lightly cringed on what she had said she never ever comforted Micheal wheeler in her life but this time she just had too....

             ¡!« to be continued»!¡

:
:
Holy shit ive been really inactive really sorry.... finally i updated lmao 😅👌😂🤗

But i hope you guys liked this chap alot more surprises to come meaning i have to be more active 😂

But i would coz my end of year exams finally ended teehee see you next time...chapter 😎🐷🐸😀

(Fucking finally i reach at least 500 words teehee);)

byeeeeeeee