«♡°~chapter 2~°♡»

time : 11:45pm
Status : mee dont know

  time : 11:45pmStatus : mee dont know

"Ouch!" Max said after Galore and Riley pushed her forward. They gave her the you-do-the-job face. Max finally realised and pointed her middle finger at them before taking her notepad and pen.

"Fucking hell..." Max muttered to herself quietly without hesitation she walked to the door with legs trembling crazily. Max took a big sigh and opened the door.

"Hi...welcome to burgers up..may i get your order please?" Max asked Mike trying to prevent eye contact. "Please dont notice...please dont.." Max thought to herself while crossing her finger around the notepad. " Max?! Omg remember me its mike!" Mike realised her with a big smile on his face. "Motherfucker" She thought to herself. " yeah... Mike i remember you Hawkins....haha...long time no see" Max decided to surrender herself and just tell him.

"Oh yeah can i have a full set meal.....havent ate dinner yet..." Mike asked Max while rubbing his stomach to show how hungry he was. "Ok..a full set meal...come in!" Max said with a fake smile. "Hey!" Riley and Galore waved hi at Mike.

" I need a full set A now!" Max said to Galore. Galore walked near the kitchen. "Hey Danny i need set A!" Galore shouted at the cook. "This better be the last order for tonight and im leaving!!" The cook shouted back at her. Galore giggled back after all she had a little bit of a crush on him.

"Dinner served!" Riley screamed-talk while taking the food to the table. "Oh thanks lots!" Mike said to Riley.

" why did you come to LA?" Max asked Mike trying to bring up a topic so it wouldn't be very awkward .
"Oh for college.." Mike told Max while eating his burger.

"Byee!" Riley and Galore said while Danny was opening the door.
"Umm bye..." Max said confusely knowing that they were suppose to go back together. "Ill be going to the washroom..excuse me.." Max said politely with now a real smile on her face.

She took out her phone and dm her bff.

Max: guys wtf?? You left me..

Riley : hes your crush..

Max : so?..

Galore : so we wanted to leave you guys alone...you know..

Max : fine...

Galore : see you tmr ♡

She then off her phone and went back to where Mike was.

Yozzz hope youlike this chap i gave up halfway but hope you like it :)♡✩

Word count : 406 words