☀apologize✨

"hey wanna hang out?"

"Um....max you wanna home together?" Mike asked Max cautiously. "Yeah sure!" Max replied back standing up taking out her apron. Mike quickly look back. "Hey its not like im going to strip in front of you!" Max laughed at Mike. Mike just playfully rolled his eyes and waited for her to pack up.

Max skip to the bathroom going to change to a random shirt she didnt really care because shes going home straight.

       "Mike grew up nice he became more hotter than before" Max thought to herself while stripping her top and putting her shirt on. She smiled at the mirror confidently before going back.

      "Damn max grew up pretty" Mike thought to himself while putting his tray to its rightful place."why did i even hate her" Mike sighed at the thought. He never knew the reason why he hated her....well maybe he actually liked her before but he had el and loved her but not as much as Max. He tryed his best to hate her to get her of his mind but more then expected...

He regretted everything he had done to the beautiful red head.

He still had a crush on her till today...he hope that Max did too.

Mike snapped back to reality hearing the bathroom door slam behind the blued eye girl. He gave her a small smile and waited for her to get near him.

"Okiii leggo!" Max said to Mike while putting her hair to a messy bun. "Kk" Mike replied back looking at her doing her bun. She replied back with a sarcastic laugh but almost real at his humor. The dark eyed boy gave her a small smile.

         "Her laugh is like music to my ears..." Mike thought to himself.

The red head switch of all the lights in the shop that the only light that can be seen is the street lights just right outside. Mike walked towards the door and opened it. "Not before you lady" Mike said in a horrible british accent this made the blued eyed girl giggle. "Your such a gentlemen wheeler" she said back with a british accent better than Mike.

With that the redhead girl stepped out of the the door causing the cold windy breeze to hit her face causing her hair to fly. As her hair fly to the direction of the wind it hit the dark eyed boy nose causing him to smell a scent of
Strawberry with a hitch of vanilla .

The wind then stopped causing the redhead hair to drop down her back. The redhead then turn to face micheal who quickly scurried to Max. Max lightly giggled and continued walking.

"So...mayfield where do you stay?" Mike asked curiously while fiddling with his hands. "So now youre the stalker?" Max laughed loudly. Mike just rolled his eyes. "I stay st 14 beverdale" Max said while stuffing her medium sized phone in her pocket. "What?! I live on 19" Mike said surprise. Max nodded her head like it was nothing and continued walking.

It was so awkward for both of them Mike was just looking down his feet walking while max looking at her side pretending to admire the houses in the dark makes no logic but she didnt care not wanting to make eye contact with the curly haired boy. The tension in the air rises they didnt like it but theyre houses were nearing every step they take.

"Hey max....im sorry for being mean to you back then..." Mike blurted out shutting his eyes nervously. "me too...im sorry wheeler" Max replied finally turning to look at the boy who was stupidly looking at the ground.

"Friends?"

"Friends!"

Mike smiled like a idiot at max at her reply. He quickly took out his hand for a shake, Max giggled and took out her hands and shook his hands firmly like they were having a deal. They both broke into laughter.

Soon they reached the blued eyed girl house mike watched as the girl look for her keys. "Here they are!" Max said too herself causing mike to giggle. Max rolled her eyes. "Bye wheeler!" Max waved bye to mike and turn to her front to unlocked her door. Before she could go in Mike grabbed her wrist. "H...hey can i have your n..number s..so we can l...like hang..out so..sometimes" Mike stutterd causing him too mentally scold himself for it. "Sure!" Max said she never thought the one and only micheal wheeler needed her number but agreed to him. They really needed to stay in contact and become friends. With that Max and Mike quickly exchanged theyre numbers and waved bye at each other.

Once Max reached her room and change into her pyjamas she heard a ding from her phone she took it and viewed a message

<                     8**********             call?

8*********: hey max its mike

                                                 You: hey!

You changed 8********* to wheeler🐸🤓

Wheeler: really a frog and a nerd?!

Wheeler🐸🤓 changed you to mayfield 🍒🐹

                          Mayfield🍒🐹: aww i like my name thanks wheeler 💓🤗

Wheeler🐸🤓:  youre welcome mayfield 🙄

Wheeler🐸🤓: hey you wanna hang tmr??

                              Mayfield🍒🐹: sure!meet me at burgers up i have no work tmr....

Wheeler🐸🤓: yay! Goodnight mayfield...🌌🌃🌚

                                  Mayfield🍒🐹: goodnight!!🌚🌌

            Wheeler🐸🤓 went offline

           Mayfield🍒🐹 went offline

                       To be continued

Wowowow 914 words never in my life didnt know i can make it coz its literally 12:11pm.....

Plus want you think bout the text thingy lol i tried hehe

Hoped you like the chap more chap coming byeeed colios 😎🤗