getting ready

Time: 12:50am.

«third person pov»

Maxine Mayfield smiled at her phone screen in front of her. Mike asked if she would hang out with him later during the afternoon around 12pm and obviously she wouldnt say no to the guy who she had a huge crush on.

The blue eyed girl sighed and charge her phone beside her bed offing it. She went to her bathroom and got out her green coloured toothbrush and put a fairly amount of mint toothpaste on it. She brushed her perfect set of teeth gently. After that she gargled her mouth.

The 5'5 girl then walked to her bed offing her light stand then drifted of to sleep.

*    *    *    *     *    *    *    *    *   *

Time : 9:45pm

Maxine finally waked up to her alarm after snoozing it for the fifth time. She got up and went straight to her closet.

She realised she was going out with Mike and she was totally going to dress to impress. Max was never a girly girl she refused wearing skirt or pink. She was kind of a tomboy like she was when in hawkins and still rode on her skateboard, the only thing that was new was that she finally got a new skateboard for herself and ditch her old green and red adidas jacket for hoodies or sweat shirts.

She today decided to pick and outfit that screamed out tomboy yet girly. She scrambled through her closet and found a Nasa white short sleeve shirt and a 2 inches above the knee denim light wash skirt. She straighten her fire looking hair and put a little amount of mascara and lip gloss. She put on a plain white pair of socks and her slipped on checkered vans. She admired herself in the mirror and then grabbed her sliver sling bag.

She got wasnt having an appetite to eat breakfast but she knew it wasnt good to skip the most important meal of the day and made toast for herself.

After eating, she got her house key and unlocked her door before she could lock her door she heard an honk right infront of her house. The redhead smiled widely and quickly locked her door and scurried inside mike's car.

Mike was wearing a collared stripped purple and black and it was tucked inside his jeans there was a chain attach to its jeans loosely giving a badass look his face resembles to harry potter as he has his circular glasses on.

«Max pov»

I entered Mike's vintage looking car. I entered the front seat so i could sit next him. "Oh heyy max....you look good never expected a girl like you to were a skirt!" Mike giggled and complimented me. "Thank you so do you" i blushed and hit his arm playfully and that they drove of further to the city.

                             A/n

Hiya guyssss this chapter is short and trashy im sorry im not in the mood to write :( but next chapter will be them hanging out :) byeeeee coliosss 😎😎😇😇🤗🤗😋😋😏😏