Chapter 2: My name is...

Sorry DarkSapphire_02 seems like only in chapter 4 will Outer start looking for Ē̶̯͕̭͎̖̼̻̙͓̊͗̐́͌̐̽̀͑̅̕͝͠͠r̵̡̡̗̬̠̙̄̿́͗͘r̸̨̛̦͈̙̗̤̟̱̍̅̇̌̍͑͂̊͊̏̓̐͜͠͝ò̶̢̰͍̣̿͗̈́̈́̒́̊̈̈́͋͗͂r̵̜̺̬̝̦͕͍̓̌ͅͅ.

🔼🔼🔼🔼🔼🔼🔼🔼🔼🔼🔼🔼🔼🔼

Third person view

'Ē̶̯͕̭͎̖̼̻̙͓̊͗̐́͌̐̽̀͑̅̕͝͠͠r̵̡̡̗̬̠̙̄̿́͗͘r̸̨̛̦͈̙̗̤̟̱̍̅̇̌̍͑͂̊͊̏̓̐͜͠͝ò̶̢̰͍̣̿͗̈́̈́̒́̊̈̈́͋͗͂r̵̜̺̬̝̦͕͍̓̌ͅͅ get up now...'

Ē̶̯͕̭͎̖̼̻̙͓̊͗̐́͌̐̽̀͑̅̕͝͠͠r̵̡̡̗̬̠̙̄̿́͗͘r̸̨̛̦͈̙̗̤̟̱̍̅̇̌̍͑͂̊͊̏̓̐͜͠͝ò̶̢̰͍̣̿͗̈́̈́̒́̊̈̈́͋͗͂r̵̜̺̬̝̦͕͍̓̌ͅͅ woke up to the voices whispering to him to wake up. He groaned as he sat up and put his hands to his skull, only to notice that his hands are gray and so were the strings that are wrapped around them. He was wearing the same clothes which in turn caused him to breathe out a sigh of relief.

'Ē̶̯͕̭͎̖̼̻̙͓̊͗̐́͌̐̽̀͑̅̕͝͠͠r̵̡̡̗̬̠̙̄̿́͗͘r̸̨̛̦͈̙̗̤̟̱̍̅̇̌̍͑͂̊͊̏̓̐͜͠͝ò̶̢̰͍̣̿͗̈́̈́̒́̊̈̈́͋͗͂r̵̜̺̬̝̦͕͍̓̌ͅͅ, use this'

A round object landed on the floor, making a clanging sound, signifying it was more or less likely made of metal. He went over to the object which is a mirror that just came out of nowhere, he picked up and held it in front of his face. His blue tear streaks had disappeared, his bones are all gray, his eye sockets are pure white while his eye lights are black, his teeth are pearly white and the error signs that covered his body are now replaced by Corrupt.exe signs. He raised a hand to his face and placed it on his cheek, he looked so different now... He kinda liked his new look, didn't look half bad really.

'Ē̶̯͕̭͎̖̼̻̙͓̊͗̐́͌̐̽̀͑̅̕͝͠͠r̵̡̡̗̬̠̙̄̿́͗͘r̸̨̛̦͈̙̗̤̟̱̍̅̇̌̍͑͂̊͊̏̓̐͜͠͝ò̶̢̰͍̣̿͗̈́̈́̒́̊̈̈́͋͗͂r̵̜̺̬̝̦͕͍̓̌ͅͅ, how do you feel?'

"I feel fine-!"

What just happened?! His voice was no longer glitchy, he now has a deep, smooth and suave tone. It also struck him that whenever the voices say his name it would come out very glitchy... Now, this is getting odd! Seems the voices noticed this detail as well and so they started to bicker amongst themselves. The bickering turned into arguing, they questioned each other asking if this was really the right choice.

'... Alright, settle down! Please try out your new abilities on the Alternate Universe, Flowey Possession'

He nodded as he glanced to his side as a portal opened and revealed Possessed Sans trying his hardest to go against Flowey's will, he was crying, he wanted this flower to be ripped off his body. He tried to summon his strings only to get shocked when the strings that tangled around his hands grew longer and extended into the portal and into the code. He messed around with the code slightly as he looked for the tag known as <html> if he got rid of that specific part of the code the Alternate Universe would then start to self-destruct.

"Aha..."

He mumbled out as he had just found the tag, his strings wrapped around it and started to drain the energy out of the <html> tag. When draining the tag of all its power, he noticed that his gray threads have strings of codes, numbers and words travelling up towards him like a current of electricity going through a wire and then it would be absorbed into his body. Due to the absorption of the code, his body started to glow white and without his knowledge, his soul which was now in the shape of a caution sign started to glow yellow.