The dark night

Ruhana was waiting for taxi. Mean while a car stopped, before she could think or say anything a hand came out and dragged her in. She was shocked as well as confused and scared. Car had been started and running on road. After gaining some courage, she asked.

"Who are you? Kya chahte ho? "She asked with fear yet a calm tone.. Instead of replying person slapped her.

"lets have some fun tonight. "He said while pulling her in his lap and inhaling her fragrance .

She filled with disgust, jerked the person and slapped him hard. He filled with anger and twisted her arm.

"Tumne mujhe mara? Now I'll show the real place of you. "He said angrily while clutching her hairs tight. Person at driver's seat signalled him something.He nodded ,blindfolded her and tied her hands. She was crying and begging him to leave her. Suddenly car had stopped.

"Please jane doh mujhe

"Please jane doh mujhe."Ruhana was begging and crying. Person laughed a loud and pushed her out of car forcefully. She tried to figure out the things while struggling to untied her hands. Then she felt a touch on her cheek. A hand was caressing her cheek harshly. Tears were trickling down to her eyes.

"Cooperate karogi toh problem kam hogi.."She could hear a voice from bit distance. He was the same guy who dragged her into car but the hand wasn't of same person.She could hear laughing sounds from distance and the smell of alcohol. She was begging and pleading.

"Please mujhe chhod dijiye

"Please mujhe chhod dijiye. Meri shadi hone wali hai. Meri life spoil ho jayegi aur mere sath sath meri puri family barbaad ho jayegi."She was crying but her words were not affecting them. They were laughing. He clutched her face inside his fingers and thumb tight and attacked on her lips like a starved dog.Anyhow she manage to kick him,before she could do anything. She felt a touch on her both feet. He tied her legs with something. She was crying and shouting for help.

"Koi nahi hai yahan. Koi nahi aayega. Jo ho raha hai chup chap hone de isse tumhe bhi kam takleef hogi aur humein. "He said while pouring bottle of alcohol in her mouth. She was totally helpless and knew her fate now. She wanted to help herself but she was weak amongst two men and her hands were also tied. She was crying and shouting. She felt his weight on herself. She filled with fear.