Conversations.

Vineet was still sitting in the hall and it was all dark. His eyes were red and wet, Angel and Ruhana were still in their rooms.  He was totally broken by this unexpected incident.He was spellbound as both the ladies were dearest to him, one was his love of life,Ruhana and another was Angel, his younger sister, who was his entire life. if Ruhana was his heartbeat then Angel was his heart. Both the girls were in pain and the reason was the same.

If he could do anything he will remove these painful moments from their lives.But he was helpless.His trance was broken with a soft touch on his face.He looked upon to see the person, It was his mother Kiran.

"Mumma kuch samajh nahi aa raha! Ek taraf Ruhana hai toh dusri taraf Angel. Sachin ne yeh sab kiya mumma. Ruhana ke sath sath Angel ki bhi life spoil ho gayi. Kyu kiya Sachin ne aisa?" Vineet felt so helpless, He was totally clueless. 

Miran said nothing but composed herself.Vineet wrapped his arms around her mother's waist. He broke into tears. He was releasing his anger, pain, sadness through this salty water coming out of his eyes.His mother was patting his head.

"Mumma aap hi batao main ja ke kise sambhalu, kiske ansu ponchu.In dono ke ansu mujhe teeroki tarah chubh rahe hai aur main itna helpless feel kar raha hoon ki kya bolu. Kash main yeh sab theek kar sakta mumma. Main dono ko Sachin se nahi bacha paya. Kyu!" He yelled in frustration.

Kiran separated him and wiped his tears. "Vineet yeh kamzor hone ka time nahi hai.We need to be strong.hum nahi badal sakte jo bhi hua but hum chizen sambhal toh sakte hai na!"She kissed his forehead.

Vineet looked at her in confusion as to how his mother could be so strong.She held his hands."Mujhe Matt dekh and jao aur Ruhana ss baat karo.Main Angel ko dekhti hoon." Kiran said.He nodded and both left for the girls room.

Vineet moved to Ruhana's room. It was dark inside, He sighed deeply and switched on the lights. He found her sitting on bed while hugging herself.He moved towards her slowly.

Every time when he saw her in such pain, his heart got pierced. He composed himself. He placed his hand on her shoulder lightly.She shivered with this and threw his hand away with a jerk.

"Akela chhod dijiye mujhe. Kyu aa jate hai baar baar mere ansu pochhne!"She shouted in anger.

Vineet was hell confused to see her like this."Ruhana,"He was about to say something but she stopped him while showing her hand.

"Aap ja ke apni behan ko sambhaliye,mujhe akela chhod dijiye. Kyu har baar hundardi dikhane aa jate ho? Kyu!"The voice  was even louder than before. "Please leave me alone."

"Ruhana main pyar karta hoon tumse aur tumhe aise akela nahi chhod sakta." He stopped for a 

while and took a breath."aur rahi baat Angel ki toh mumma hai uske paas. Mujhe pata hai ki use meri zarurat hai par is time mujhe tumhare sath hona 

chahiye."He said,while holding her hand.

Ruhana lifted her gaze and looked at him straight." Vineet hum case wapis le lete hai aur Angel toh Sachin se kitna pyar karti hai, unki shadi karwa denge. Main Angel ko is tarah nahi dekh sakti." Ruhana said, teary eyed.

Vineet thought for a while.“ Aur tumhara kya?" 

Ruhana sighed deeply."mera kya main kahin dur chali jaungi. Bas aap sab khush rehna.” She sobbed.

Vineet was shocked with this statement of Ruhana.“ yeh kya bol rahi ho tum? Kaise soch liya ki hum tumhare bina khush reh payenge!  Angel, yeh ghar ya main hum mein se koi khush na reh payega jab tum nahi hogi yahan.Hum sab yahan tumhare sath hi khush reh sakte hai tumhare bina nahi.” He said, holding her hands.

Ruhana nodded her head as no.“ Par Vineet meri vajah se kini problems hui hai. Aapko kitna kuch sehna pad raha hai aur Angel ki toh life hi kharab ho gayi.”She said, hiding her face in her palms.

“Aur tumse yeh kisne kaha ki yeh sab tumhari wajah se hua?” Angel's voice drew their attention.

She came and sat beside Ruhana.She held her hands and smiled lightly.

“Ruhana tumhari galti nahi hai.Galti toh Sachin ki hai. Agar us raat tum na hoti toh shayad wo kisi aur ko apni hawas ka shikar banata. Aur uska asli chehra humein dikha isse achi baat kya ho sakti hai. Sari galti uski ha tumhari nahi.Yeh ghar aur is ghar ke log sab tumhare hai. Aur apna ghar chhod ke kaun jata hai bolo?" She scolded her playfully.

“Aur rahi baat meri, main itni bhi kamzor nahi ki koi mujhe aise tod de. Haan bura laga hai.pyar karti thi main use. Thoda time lagega normal hone mein but it doesn't mean ki main uske gunaah nazarandaz kar du. Use saza milegi aur tum yahin rahogi. And stop worrying about me.” Angel smiled and kissed her forehead lovingly.

Ruhana smiled.“I know tum pain mein ho but tumne mujhe ek nayi umeed di hai.Waqt jitna bhi bura ho humein haar nahi manni chahiye.” She said, holding Angel's hands.

Angel smiled.“You know Ruhana main aur Vinu

school mein the jab papa chale gaye the tab mumma ne dukhi hone ke bjaye sab sambhala. Humein bhi, ghar bhi aur business bhi. Tab mumma ko dekh ke ek cheez seekhi hai humne.” Angel was saying and the rest of the people were listening to her carefully.

“Kya?" Ruhana asked.

“waqt kabhi bhi nahi theherta, agar acha waqt nahi ruka toh yeh bura waqt bhi nikal jayega. So be positive and don't worry.” Angel cupped her face.

“And abse rona dhona and khud ko blame karna chhod doh. Hum sab sath hai toh hum kyun sad rahe. Ruhana tum hamare liye bahut special ho. Aur yeh baat yaad rakhna.” Angel said, left the room.

Vineet smiled at her sister's statement.“ suna Ruhana ab khud ko kosna band karo aur ab hum ek nayi shuruwat karenge.”He pecked her forehead.

Ruhana nodded positively as having a conversation with Angel filled a new ray of hope inside her.She smiled and wiped her tears.

........../............./............./............../...............

A/N:- Angel made a positive attitude towards  downs of her life. Ruhana made a decision of a start fresh.

Hopefully you liked the chap.

Love.