his arrival

Ruhana and Vineet reached a restaurant, He parked the car whereas Ruhana was waiting for him in parking area. She turned with a tap on her shoulder. She was shocked to see the person. She started sweating badly and trembling.

Person's creepy smile made her shiver. Her words stuck in her throat.Tears leaked down to her eyes. She was looking at person fearfully.

"Case wapas lo varna! " He warned her.

Ruhana took a deep sigh. "Var.. Varna?"She asked with trembling voice.

"  Varna yeh sab viral ho jayega

" Varna yeh sab viral ho jayega. "He said, showing her his phone screen. She was rooted to ground to see the video. That was the video of same day. She was lying naked under him. His face was blur but she was clearly
visible.

"No! "She shut her eyes tight and screamed in fear.She opened her eyes with a tap on her shoulder. She was about to slap the person But he held her hand.

"Ruhana kya hua? "He asked. She came back to senses with Vineet's voice. She looked around and found noone except Vineet. She was crying badly and hugged him.

"He was here Vineet. He warned me ki mujhe case wapas lena chahiye. Wo uske paas, uske paas... ."Her words remain in complete and fainted in his arms. Vineet got panicked. He lifted her in his arms and made his way towards car.

He made her sit on passenger's seat and himself settled on driving seat. He drove to his house.He reached his home after 40 minutes. He applied brake and got down of car. He lifted Ruhana in arms and rushed inside.

"Maa Angel! "He shouted.

Kiran came running. "Vineet Ruhana ko room mein le ja.Angel ne doctor ko wahi bithaya hai." She said. Vineet nodded and took her inside. He entered into room and made her lay on bed.

Angel and doctor was already present. Doctor gestured them to stay at distance. She did the check up while Vineet, Angel were sharing worried glances.Doctor gave her an injection.

After completing her treatment, She turned towards them.

"She is fine now. She is stressed.Kuch toh aisa hua hai jisse yeh stressed hai. "She said.

Angel and Vineet looked at each other questioningly. They were totally clueless as She left with Vineet for dinner and was in good mood and suddenly she was stressed.

"Doctor she was okay when we left for dinner! "Vineet spoke. His tone was surprising and questioning as well as.

"I gave her injection and this is prescription. Yeh medicines manga lijiye. She will be fine.Bas use khush rakhe. "She patted Vineet's shoulder and left.

Vineet moved towards Ruhana and sat beside her on bed. He kissed her forehead softly. Her face had tension lines, He was confused as she was relaxed when they reached restaurant but she was scared and stressed just after few minutes. This made him confuse.

He was sitting, holding her hand. Angel was too there.Vineet felt movement in her hand. He gripped her hand tight. Ruhana opened her eyes with jerk. She found Vineet sitting beside her. She hugged him tight.

"Ruhana are you okay? Wahan kuch hua kya? "He asked with concern.

She was trembling badly. "I saw him. "She spoke with tears.

Vineet was shocked and parted from hug. He looked at her carefully ."Are you sure?Kahan dekha use?"He asked.

"Us hotel mein. He..He warned me. "She sobbed.

Vineet was shocked. "Warned! "

"uske paas us din ke videos aur photographs hai. he said agar maine case wapas na liya toh wo sab viral kar dega. "She spoke and broke into tears.

Vineet was shocked badly at her words."Videos. Main abhi Vikrant ka Bulata hoon. Jo bhi hua tum usse bataogi. Use jo karna hai karne doh par hum case wapas na lenge. "He said and kissed her forehead.

"Bhai maine Vikrant ko phone kar diya hai. Wo aa raha hai. "Angel said who was standing and listening every word of her. He nodded. Angel gave her a glass of water, She grabbed

the glass with trembling hands.She sipped the water and kept it on side table.

"Vineet tum ruko yahan. "Angel said and moved out. She was moving in living area restlessly. Her eyes were fixing at door in wait of Vikrant. Finally door got opened. Vikrant came in, Angel smiled broadly and ran to him. She simply hugged him without thinking much.

"thank God tum aa gaye."She exclaimed.He was surprised with her sudden and unexpected action.

"Angel,"He called her name softly.

She separated and muttered a sorry. "Ruhana ne us admi ko dekha. "She said and dragged him inside. He was just confused at Angel's behavior. She behaved different towards him.

They interrogated Ruhana for sometimes.

Ruhana was crying badly. Angel gestured Vikrant to come out. He nodded and followed her. They stopped in corridor. He looked at her questionably.

"baat kya hai Angel?Mujhe yun bahar kyun le ayi? "confused, he looked at her.

"Jab humein pata hai ki wo sab kisne kiya aur wo hai kahan? Toh hum use arrest kyun nahi kar rahe? "She asked.

He sighed. "Ek minute mein wo sab chizon ko galat sabit karke bahar aa jayega. "He replied.

"At Least hum use interrogate toh kar sakte hai na? "She yelled in frustration.

Vikrant nodded affirmatively. "Let's go. " He moved towards exit and Angel followed him with a smile. Vikrant instructed his team and they settled into police jeep. After a silent journey of thirty minutes, they reached a big bungalow.

Angel looked at Vikrant nervously. He grabbed her hand and pressed it lightly. She looked at him, he assured her with eyes.She shook her head and heaved a sigh. They moved in.

They spotted a man in living area. He was looking into a file. His back was facing them. Angel sighed and tapped his shoulder. He turned back and threw a smile at Angel.

"Ashok, "

"Haan boliye Angel ji Aap yahan? Bata deti toh main kuch arrangements kar deta. "His sweetly gestures could fool anyone.

"Arrey aap baithiye. Main kuch mangwata hoon. "He said and was about to turn But he stopped at his feet with Angel's voice.

"Main yahan tumse baatein karne nahi hoon. Is waqt inspector Angel tumhare samne khadi hai aur tumhe arrest karne aayi hai. "She shouted.

Ashok was shocked and looked at her. "Par kyun? "He too asked in same tone.

Angel slapped him in anger. "Ek ladki ki zindagi barbaad kar di aur ab innocent hone ka drama toh karo hi mat. "She spoke loudly.

"Tum bahut pacchtaogi Angel! "He warned her

"Wo main baad mein dekh lungi. "She said carelessly and put handcuffs in his wrists.She was about to move but freezed to see person in front of her eyes.

...