His decision

Vineet's Mansion

He was pacing in tension.Angel waa sitting on couch and lost in her own thoughts. Both were very occupied with their own thoughts which were disturbing them.

“How could Sachin do that? Use pta hona chahiye ki Ruhana need us but usne rishta khatam karne ko bol diya

“How could Sachin do that? Use pta hona chahiye ki Ruhana need us but usne rishta khatam karne ko bol diya. It's not that easy. “She shut her eyes and rubbed them gently. She took a deep breath and looked at her brother.

“Angel we can't sit like this

“Angel we can't sit like this.Humein kuch toh karna padega. Nahi Angel main Ruhana ko is dard ke sath akela nahi chhod sakta. Use is waqt hum sabki aur hamare sath ki zarurat hai. Aur humein wahan hona chahiye. “Vineet said while looking at his sister.

Angel got up from her chair.”Then what are we waiting for. Let's go. “She said while hugging her brother.She kept her head on his chest. Tears were rolling down  to her eyes. Sachin careless behavior was disturbing her. She sighed deeply and parted from her brother.

“Chale Vineet.”Angel said,looking at him.Vineet smiled and nodded.

“Toh main yahan kya karungi? Main bhi chalungi apni beti se milne.”Kiran said while entering to room. Vineet nodded and trio left.

….

Vineet stopped his car in front of Ruhana's place. They were confused to see crowd there

They made a way for them and moved inside.

“Bhai yahan ho kya raha hai? “Angel asked, looking here and there.

“Andar chal ke dekhte hai. “He replied. Trio entered inside and shocked to see scenario. .

Some of the people were shouting on Suresh and family.

“Suresh ji ab aapki beti yahan nahi reh sakti Hum shareef log hai. Aapki  beti ne jo kiya uska hamare bacho pe bahut galat asar padega .Isiliye aap sabko yahan se jana hoga “A lady said.