Pain and tears!

Vineet reached his home and sat on the couch of the living area. Ruhana came and passed him a glass of water. he grabbed the glass and looked at her face.She seemed relaxed and confident as before.

Vineet smiled and held her wrist.She turned back and asked through her eyes.He gestured her to sit beside him.She sat and smiled at him. He held her hand between his softly.

 He held her hand between his softly

“Tumhe is tarah dekh ke acha laga. At Least itne dino baad ek Sachi muskaan tumhare chehre pe dekh ke mann ko sakoon mila ki tumne apni zindagi ko jeene ki koshish toh ki."He said looking straight into her eyes.

"He said looking straight into her eyes

She took a deep breath.“ Aapne hi kaha tha na ki sari life ro ke toh na gujaar sakti.so Maine bhi ek nayi beginning ki aur haan kal se office bhi jaungi."she said and Vineet was stunned by her behavior.

“aise kya dekh rahe hai aap? yahi na ki itni himmat kahan se aayi mujh mein? Bas aapko dekh kar aa gayi.Rahi baat un logon ki toh mujhe Angel pe pura bharosa hai, Wo unhe saza dila degi.” She said. I was about to say something but interrupted with sound of the door bell.

Servant opened the door, Angel and Vikrant moved in. Angel seemed still upset but she managed to smile.She ran towards Ruhana and hugged her tightly."Ruhana I arrested him.He is behind bars now. Ab tujhe darne ki koi zarurat nahi hai.Ab unhe koi nahi bacha sakta.”Angel separated from the hug and smiled at Ruhana.She smiled broadly, Before anyone could ask anything She moved upstairs without making any eye contact.

“ise kya hua?" Vineet asked as both were confused by her behavior.

Vikrant sighed and turned towards Vineet."Aaj jo hua usse Angel toot gayi hai.She needs your support and care.”he said.

“saaf saaf bataoge kuch.” Vineet asked.

“Yeh file hai Ruhana ke case ki.Wo report jo humne ready ki. Aap log khud dekh ke sign kar dijiyega aur sab samajh bhi jaoge.”Vikrant pressed his shoulder and left the house.

Vineet and Ruhana was  stunned and confused with their behavior. Vineet opened the file, He was flipping the pages tension lines grew wider on his forehead. His reactions were shocking as the reality was beyond everyone's expectations.His hands starting to tremble, a sensation of fear trailed into his body, his forehead filled with unexceptional sweat.Finally file fell from his hands. He  sat on the couch with thud.

Ruhana grew worried, She sat beside him and held him from couch.“Kya hua Vineet? Aap is tarah se se…" Her words stuck in her mouth as Vineet 

started to cry badly. His tears made her much worried. 

“Ruhana sab barbaad ho gaya.Ab kya hoga?"  He weeped badly. Finally Ruhana picked the file, she picked it up and opened it. She flipped the first page and was a shock to see Sachin's picture and his name as the main culprit. 

She never expected this.Sachin, a family friend was behind all this.He ruined her life, her dignity.

He crumbled her dreams just sake of his lust. She was in shock, didn't know how to react. She ran to her room and locked herself inside. Vineet was still sitting on the couch.He was expressionless and Angel and Ruhana were locked themselves in their respective rooms.

....