• twelve •

V breathed in deeply and stared out of the window. The moon light shone over the deserted place making it almost eerie. It felt as if one gentle move and the peace would scatter into pieces.

Jungkook had requested to take the first watch and was in the engine compartment and V could hear him moving around and occasionally yawing.
Jimin sat face to face with V and drooled in his sleep. The family of three were back at the last seat and snuggled into each other, the man still up and looking over his wife and daughter with peace but worry lacing his features. Seokjin and Namjoon were beside V on the other seat and deep into a slumber. Yoongi and Hoseok snuggled in together.

V heard Jungkook groan and decided to check on the younger, hoping that he hasn't hurt himself.

V opened the door and saw Jungkook sitting on the floor and his back pressed against the wall.

"I was tired of standing" Jungkook said and V hummed. Jungkook looked at V standing uncomfortably at the door and looking around.

"Come sit" Jungkook offered and patted the space beside him,"You are not going to sleep anyways"
V gave Jungkook a look and sat beside him. The soft rustle of their clothes when the moved the only sound of a while.

"The night sky is so beautiful right" Jungkook said after sometime, looking up from the small skylight of the train, the stars shimmered overhead like a blanket of sparkles. V couldn't help but agree when his eyes followed Jungkook's gaze.
"I like it" V admitted and Jungkook look down at the older and smiled softly. The light from the outside cascaded down on the male's features and made them look softer.

"You should loosen up" Jungkook said softly and V looked back at the younger with a raised eyebrow.
"What do you mean?" V asked. Jungkook sighed and reached the head band that the older got from his house and pulled it off. His grey hair fell on his forehead and made him look ten times innocent.
"Be yourself V" Jungkook said and V looked away awkwardly.

"I'm being myself.." he said after a moment of silence.
"No..no you're not" Jungkook said with a gentle shake of his head. V scoffed and looked ahead of him. Jungkook looked at the male for a moment and then back up at the sky. A moment later he heard a low growl and looked at V with a raised eyebrow, who shyly covered his tummy and a blush crept up his cheeks.

Jungkook didn't chuckled cause he knew V would be embarrassed beyond limits although he wanted to die uwu-ing.

"You hungry?" Jungkook asked and V looked at him just for a second and then back ahead.
"I'm a human" V breathed out.

"Wait" Jungkook said and patted his hand around his pants and then his jacket until he felt a bump in the pocket.

"Bingo" He said and V looked at him when Jungkook pulled out a granola bar out from the jacket and waved it infront of V's face.

"From where did you get it?" Asked V with a raised eyebrow.
"From the store" Jungkook said and tore open the plastic cover,"Kept it for emergencies"

"It's not an emergency" V whispered and Jungkook chuckled.
"Yes it is" he said and broke the bar in half and gave one to V and the kept the other to himself. V shyly took it, fingers slightly brushing.

"Thank you" He said and chewed down on the bar, his cheeks puffing out and mouth going nom-nom-nom with a cute pout. For a person who can knock out someone with just a single punch, V was hella cute.

"Hey V who were those guys in your house" Asked Jungkook as he bit down into the bar.
"They? Hmm well they are agents of some private company" V said and gulped down the whole bar,"They were trying to get the location of the antidote so that they can make it's replicas and sell them at high prices. One word, Bastards"

"Yeah" Jungkook agreed, wanting to punch the guy for being such a dick. V brushed his hands together and then wiped off his mouth with the cuff of his jacket.

"Better?" Jungkook asked with a smile and V gave a nod.
"Thank you Jungkook" V said with a cute boxy smile.
"Aww your welcome" Jungkook responded.

Him and V sat there and admired the night sky, glad to have a moment of peace. After some time Jungkook heard V hum a soft song, he looked at the grey head, his hair tousled over his forehead and eyes closed.

Jungkook managed to get a few words in the lyrics and leaned his head back, letting the voice of the older fill his ears. After sometime V stopped and Jungkook frowned when the melody broke off. But he immediately settled into a smile when he saw the older soundly asleep.

Soon he himself was tugged into a dreamless sleep.