• thirteen •

V hopped off the train and his feet connected with the rough ground below. He looked over his shoulders at Lisa who stared at him with big wide eyes, and a pouty lips.

"Bye bye" She said and waved her little hand vigorously at the male.
"Bye liz" V said and fixed the back pack over his shoulder.

"Take the train straight ahead, there must be a army camp in the next city, be safe" V told the father and he gave a nod, before pulling the door close.

The train started to move and the dust puffed out in clouds as the tracks groaned in protest.

V turned around and joined the boys, who by the way were hella hungry.
"Let's get the antidote" V said and they all gave grim nods and started moving.

"Where to?" Asked Hoseok and V raised his hand and pointed at a huge dome just a kilometre away.
"There" V said,"It's a facility. The antidote is there but due to some complications the door are shut seal, entering there is not easy"

"What do you mean?" Said Namjoon as he kept his pace with the others.
"The doors work on electricity first of all and the connection are cut. And when there is a crisis or if the security system recognises something as a threat, it's aromatic to shut down and protect the things inside" V explained.

"But the antidote was surely made after that, does that means that the doctors are still in there?" Asked Seokjin and looked at the grey facility with a frown. V gave a simple shrug.
"I don't know, either they are still in there and safe or they are not or maybe they are killed by the security system" V said simply and Jimin's left eye twitched.

"How will we get in there?" Asked Yoongi and V scoffed,"Not we. I'll be going, I know the place well. You are staying o—"

V was shut down when Jungkook grabbed his elbow harshly and said,"No shit Sherlock. Not you are going to take all the risks, either someone goes with you or no one at all"

"Ju—" V started but Jungkook gave a glare to the older.
"No ifs or buts, anyone who disagrees?" Jungkook turned at the boys who gawked at V being submissive.
"No" They said and Jungkook turned to look at the older.
"I'm going with you, if you like it or not" He said and V yanked his elbow back with was most likely bruised.

"Fine then" He grumbled,"Just don't die in there"
Jungkook gave a smirk to the older and they all picked there pace to the facility.
After a some walking and running the boys were able to get to the facility without any problems.

V looked at the huge double doors which were shut close. The facility was a huge dome with three sections and the antidote was most likely in the three dome.

"How will we get in?" Asked Jimin and looked around. The boys looked around the huge domes, while V brushed his fingers against the smooth aluminium surface until he felt a different metal brush his skin. V smirked and pressed his whole left hand against the metal and the aluminium surface dissolved to reveal a glass door.

"Gotcha" He yelled and the boys came running to him.
"This is the way in" he said and pressed the door and it slide up to be opened up in a tunnel.
"Easy then" Jungkook said and V shook his head.
"It's not. There are stairs and they lead to the basement, we have to use it but not sure if we will be able to make upstairs"

"What do you mean?" Asked Hoseok.
"Security..." V said and then walked inside,"Stay out and keep a watch, or climb the trees, safer it is"

He disappeared into the darkness and soon after Jungkook followed him after giving the boys a smug look.

Jungkook caught up with the grey head soon after, keep track of him but the sound of his breathing.

"It's dark in here" Jungkook commented and V hummed.
"You scared of dark" V snickered and Jungkook scoffed.
"Nope" He resorted and to prove it he started moving faster and ignored when V warned him. Real disaster happened when Jungkook forgot that must be stairs leading to the basement and skipped his steps. He shrieked and V tried to grab for him but the younger was a muscle pig and heavier that V himself and managed to pulled the older with him down.

They both were rolling down the stairs, the sharp steps digging in their bodies. Finally after what felt like eternity they hit the plain ground. Jungkook had a soft landing though, cause he was on top of V but the older surely didn't.

A groan let V's lips and his hot breaths hit Jungkook directly on his face.
"You okay?" Jungkook asked and got up from the older. V sat up and coughed.

Jungkook got up and V grunted and got up but he immediately fell down with a scream of pain. Jungkook caught the older before he could connect with the ground.

"Woah what's the deal?" Jungkook asked softly to the older who was caught between his arms.

"I guess I broke my ankle" V said ruefully  and tried to put weight on his right ankle but failed with a hiss of pain.
"Fuck this shouldn't have happened" V cussed and groaned while trying to walk.

"You should go back, I'll get the antidote" Jungkook offered but V let out a huff of annoyance.
"No you don't know the way, and the door can't be opened from inside" V said and then tried pulling away from Jungkook but the younger only held him tighter—

"I'll walk you then" Jungkook said and wrapped his arm around the older's waist and hooked the arm of the older around his neck. V somehow stayed silent.