• fifteen •

I'm sitting here and wondering that just once in life I want to be the reason that someone cries for the whole day.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
As a writer guys, as a writer.

Jungkook raised an eyebrow at V. They were standing in a empty corridor and V won't let Jungkook move forward.

"Will you tell me that why are we not moving?" Jungkook asked and V looked at him and then back at the corridor. He reached down on the floor and sweep up a pinch of dust.

He stood up again and blew the dust off and immediately Jungkook could see laser beams coming into view.

"Woah...' He whispered out and V hummed in agreement. Then he turned to look at Jungkook and said,"Look Jungkook I would have gone but you know I can't so—"

"You want me to go" Jungkook completed his sentence and V gave a nervous nod.
"Can you do it?" V asked and Jungkook gave a nod.

"Look there will be a password for the door and it's fghtjk32425" V said and Jungkook's mouth fell open.
"How did you memorize it?" Jungkook asked and V giggled.

"Just did" V said shyly,"Now go before something happens"
"Alright" Jungkook said and Jungkook started moving through the lasers, Try his best not to touch anyone of it.

V was chewing on his lip all the time and his body was tense. The make leaned against the wall for support and shrieked every time Jungkook was near a laser.

Jungkook crossed all of the lasers without touching any one of them and made to the other end.

"See it wasn't that difficult" Jungkook said and threw his hands out, sadly his fingers brushed against the green coloured beam and the alarms went off.

***

"Where are they?" Jimin asked a he swung his legs back and forth. They all were sitting up in the tree and waiting for the boys who hadn't shown up yet.

"I hope they are not dead" Yoongi said and picked on his cuticles.
"So do I" Namjoon said and leaned against the tree trunk and tried to relax his tired body.

"Gosh where are they!" Seokjin whined,"They are taking too long"
"Seokjin what if something is wrong?" Hoseok asked with a worried expression.

"I hope something bad happens with V" Seokjin rolled his eyes, but his words didn't had the spit. They were more like I wish what I just said doesn't happens.

"Where the fuck are they?" Seokjin hissed under his breath.

***

The laser beams disappeared the moment the ear piercing alarm went off.
Jungkook gave V a horrid look and V couldn't help but gulp.

He heard a lever groan and looked around and they felt the floor vibrate under them.

"What the—" Jungkook yelled and the floor suddenly parted and the boys fell into the dark pit with a scream.

Jungkook thought that he would fall ok spike or something but instead he felt his body being drown in chilly cold water.  The floor above closed and left them in darkness.

"V!?" Jungkook yelled when he floated back on the surface. Jungkook looked around for the male but didn't see him anywhere.

"Gosh he can't swim" He whispered under his breath, knowing that the male his helpless with his broken ankle.

Jungkook breathed in a lung full of air and dove under water and looked around for the male.

He saw V struggling to break on the surface. He could tell that the grey head was losing his oxygen. Jungkook swam as fast as he could you the older and grabbed him from his jacket and pulled him up.

V gasped for breath the moment they broke back on the surface. He coughed out some water and wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck to keep him afloat.

"V I'm sorry" Jungkook said with a pain filled expression,"It's my fault"
"No it's okay" V breathed out.

"Now what?" Jungkook asked and V shook his head.
"I don't know" He said helplessly and looked up at the closed roof.

And to only add on their problems, the roof began to descend down slowly. V cussed under his breath and looked at Jungkook.

"I shouldn't have brought you with me" V said,"I'm so sorry, but we are dying"
"It's my fault idiot" Jungkook said,"I shouldn't have messed things up"

"Then let's apologize for all are sins" V said,"Cause I don't want to go to hell after I die"
"Hehehe so do I" Jungkook said and V chuckled. Jungkook rested his forehead against the grey head's and said,"You are not wearing your head band"

"You told me not to" V said and smiled. The roof was just a few inches away from their heads.

"You probably didn't want to die this way" Jungkook said and V gave a nod of his head.
"What about the others?" He asked.

"They will know eventually..." V breathed out, feeling pity that the boys won't know where they are.

"V you know what" Jungkook said when the roof almost touched their heads.
"What?" V asked.
"I have no regrets..." Jungkook said and filled his lungs with air and then both of them were drown underwater.

Both of them tried to stay near the roof for as long as possible and it was V who started to go limo first. Air bubbles left his mouth and he went light against Jungkook and if a person could cry underwater, Jeon was surely doing that.

He tried to hold his breath for a bit longer but his lungs started to beg for air and he took in a mouthful of water and the world went dark for him.