0.1

ARETE

( listen to Puma Blue-Want me )

Mysterious, that's a word that could described him. A masterpiece made for the pleasure of our viewing, as I like to say. Maybe it's his great personality. Or maybe the way his beautiful hazel eyes would sparkle in the warm sunlight. I didn't know exactly what it was, what type of magic spell he casted on me, but it worked because it got me addicted to his manly but sweet scent, his pink plump lips, perfectly arched brows, face and body sculpted by the Gods themselves.

could I call love what I feel for him?

could that be it? the feeling I get whenever he looks at me? when I see his smile I am the happiest girl in the world?

I really didn't know, because I have never experienced it before. I will admit , I am afraid of it, because even though it sounds beautiful, it can be one of the most painful experiences you could go through. It hurts and I don't want to get hurt, that's why I've been trying to avoid the word love.

My favorite features about this boy are his eyes and smile. His eyes... the way his beautiful hazel eyes could tell you the story of thousands of books. If you looked into them you could see his past, and the things he has gone through. Every single emotion he feels you can already know it just by looking into his eyes. The pain, the happiness... As they say "the eyes are the gate to your soul" and he is one of the greatest example for that phrase. His smile is ... something more than extraordinary, more than beautiful. There is no word in the English vocabulary that could describe how his smile is.

He is for sure a quite boy that never socialized because he is scared to make new friends, scared that they will eventually leave him. He would always hang around with his brother or alone. If you would see him out it would be either because he is going towards the Le Peloton Café, that was in front of my apartment, or him and his brother would go to the park to take a midnight walk and smoke a cigarette.

He is most of the time in class painting something or playing his gorgeous burgundy red electric guitar. I would always catch a glimpse of him painting afterhours while passing by the open classrooms. His paintings always amazed me, and how he could create such things with only a few brushes and some paints. His music is something else, he only plays indie music and I have heard him play quite a few times , and it was wonderful.

Last but not least his name , was... stunning, amazing and every other adjective that could describe the beauty of his name , I will use it , because he deserves it. Ethan.

And I guess at the end of the day you could say that I did in fact fall in love with him, I just didn't want to admit it yet .

MY FIRST BOOK EVER
Ok so I'm very excited to introduce you to my FIRST book ever the boy . please if there are mistakes dont hate on me , or if it's not the best book ever , I would appreciate if you would remember it is my first book and I dont really know how thsi works . If you did enjoy it please make sure you give it a ☆
ily and have a great day